Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

invest in 1 to 5 lack pl suggest me

Register

Click Here!

subodh1

i want to start agree business with invest in 1 to 5 lack pl suggest me

any type of agree business for earn money

i want to start got farm pl suggest me

Last edited by a moderator:

arasanka

very good business for earn money

Goat farm is the good business, Bank loan, Nabard subsidy, project establishment all the things we will take care if you really interested kindly contact

chandanmishra

ragarding medicinal plant business

dear , i have business plan in cultivation of medicinal plant like aloe vera, sarfagandha, safed musli,which are in demand in nowdays.and business can be started in capital of 90k to 110k. making a profit of 2 to 4 lakh per anum.

esundar

sir,

if you have land, place green house, horticulture, floriculture, etc. contact your agri office near or call 1800 180 1551

i want to start agree business with invest in 1 to 5 lack pl suggest me

any type of agree business for earn money

i want to start got farm pl suggest me

agri_lover

dear , i have business plan in cultivation of medicinal plant like aloe vera, sarfagandha, safed musli,which are in demand in nowdays.and business can be started in capital of 90k to 110k. making a profit of 2 to 4 lakh per anum.
Hi Chandan mishra,
Can you share you project details regarding business plan in cultivation of medicinal plant like aloe vera, sarfagandha, safed musli. can you send across your contact details throught a private message. I shall get in touch with you.

I am trying to evulate the project.
Thx.

agri_lover

Goat farm is the good business, Bank loan, Nabard subsidy, project establishment all the things we will take care if you really interested kindly contact
Hi Arasanka,
can you send across your contact details throught a private message. I shall get in touch with you.
Thx

hemantk07

can you provide with some details i am interested

szakir27

Dear Chandanmishra,

Based on your business plan, how you like to approach this project, on a shareholder basis. what shall be the share and how you plan to share the profit.

Let us discuss, and I am interested, with a professional approach.

Please response.

Syed Zakir

vijaf5ja

Intersted in proposed plan

Hi please share the project plan , how it will can work with the investment of 1.5 lakh

Please share the details

chandanmishra

regarding medicinal plant business

dear , as discussed earlier growing of medicinal plant is a growing businees with better growth oprtiniti in india . I am already doing medicinal herb cultivation and making good profit in small packets in my hometown. since im doing it on small scale so the profit is good but less. individual intrested in this type of business can contact me at chandanmishra339@gmail.com so, together we can make a company module in this industry with a bright future growth. plan details 1)selction of medicinal plant,2) Cultivation 3) agri land selection4)fertylizer requirement 5) harvesting method 6) produce valuevation 7)buy back of produce through agreement etc. since cultivation of medicinal plants likr aloe vera, safed musli ,sapagandha, satavar,etc depends uppon the climatic condition and fertility of soil available for cultivation.

chandanmishra

dear , as discussed earlier growing of medicinal plant is a growing businees with better growth oprtiniti in india . I am already doing medicinal herb cultivation and making good profit in small packets in my hometown. since im doing it on small scale so the profit is good but less. individual intrested in this type of business can contact me so, together we can make a company module in this industry with a bright future growth. plan details 1)selction of medicinal plant,2) Cultivation 3) agri land selection4)fertylizer requirement 5) harvesting method 6) produce valuevation 7)buy back of produce through agreement etc. since cultivation of medicinal plants likr aloe vera, safed musli ,sapagandha, satavar,etc depends uppon the climatic condition and fertility of soil available for cultivation.