Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

invest for Bio- Diesel Plant

Register

Click Here!

cmlikith

Dear sir/madam
If you are interested to invest for Bio- Diesel Plant for any edible right from 500 Ltr /day to any capacity, and can invest upto 5 Lakh TO 1.5 cr I am having a project known as Bio- Diesel Plant

Total project cost is 3.5 cr

I would appreciate if the investors are also ready to become working partners.

Detailed project would be mailed to you, upon your request.

Kindly respond with full individual details.

Kindly feel free to contact me on the number mentioned below for any further clarifications or queries if any. cmlikith@rediffmail.com
Regards
Manjunath.

uday454

Hi,

I am interested in investing in Agricultural sector. But i am new and have no idea about Bio-Diesel.

please, provide me the details. i can invest in this.

please, share the details to my e-mail uday.reddy.kumar@gmail.com or call me to 9845312537

Thanks,
Uday

Dear sir/madam
If you are interested to invest for Bio- Diesel Plant for any edible right from 500 Ltr /day to any capacity, and can invest upto 5 Lakh TO 1.5 cr I am having a project known as Bio- Diesel Plant

Kindly feel free to contact me on the number mentioned below for any further clarifications or queries if any. cmlikith@rediffmail.com
Regards
Manjunath.

gpramod65

Inquiry about Bio Diesel Plant.

Dear Sir ,

Please provide information about the bio diesel plant with total investment , production capacity , selling market , usage & profitability. We can join , if we found this project viable , Profitable .

Thanks

Pramod Gupta
Kiva Impex Pvt. Ltd.

Dear sir/madam

Regards
Manjunath.

dairy4u

Hello Manju,

could you please let me know the details about this projet about the marketing and how much investment it needs in each area, how much time it will take to get back the investment.. kindly mail the project details to reddynandipati4u@gmail.com

Regards
Venkat