Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest 20 lakhs and take home 40,000 every month

Register

Click Here!

dumbos

We are an agricultural company ( Agricity Agrifarms India Private Limited )based in kerala. We have a new project based in tamil nadu. We have an agricultural land of 25 acres in Senkottai, tamil nadu, we are looking forward for interesting parties for an investment in our farm and we are ready to give 40,000 per month for an investment of 20 lakhs. I am a PG holder from IIT Madras and my father is HOD in a reputed college in kerala. We are the promoters of the project.

So, the interested parties please contact me through, mail will give details of the project then.

jenie

We are an agricultural company ( Agricity Agrifarms India Private Limited )based in kerala. We have a new project based in tamil nadu. We have an agricultural land of 25 acres in Senkottai, tamil nadu, we are looking forward for interesting parties for an investment in our farm and we are ready to give 40,000 per month for an investment of 20 lakhs. I am a PG holder from IIT Madras and my father is HOD in a reputed college in kerala. We are the promoters of the project.

So, the interested parties please contact me through, mail will give details of the project then.
can you write about it to jenieragav@gmail.com

rakeshkumar1009

What is this project, give complete details at rakeshkumar1009@gmail.com

atspl

Dear Sir,

Company should have a name and whether your solicitation of funds in individual or corporate capacity should be also clarified.Soliciting investment in public by a company should be as per regulations and this is certainly not such an avenue.

joseph karukappally

venkat2

Investment

Iam willing to invest. Kindly send me all required information in detail to venkat_nand@hotmail.com

regards
Venkatesh.

bkpower

Hello sir,
i m intrested in this project, i want to full detail this project.i m in gujarat based.so please send by mail.

bkpower007@yahoo.co.in

Thanks,

tiwari1234

Dear Sir , I am retiree and have agricultural land 10 Acres. Please adviose farming with Project report . Some thing new & profitable in U.P. Lakhimpur-Kheri ( U.P.) PIN 262701
Mobile 08009051099

QUOTE=dumbos;337416]We are an agricultural company ( Agricity Agrifarms India Private Limited )based in kerala. We have a new project based in tamil nadu. We have an agricultural land of 25 acres in Senkottai, tamil nadu, we are looking forward for interesting parties for an investment in our farm and we are ready to give 40,000 per month for an investment of 20 lakhs. I am a PG holder from IIT Madras and my father is HOD in a reputed college in kerala. We are the promoters of the project.

So, the interested parties please contact me through, mail will give details of the project then.[/QUOTE]

syedxyz

Projects Details

Dea Sir,please provide projects details at syedhasham@rocketmail.com,i'am an NRI.

seb707

Can you send details of your project and the time duration of funds required with guarantee for the invested amount as well as the returns. Thanks Dr. Sebastian Fernandes