Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Intersted in Investing in Agro based Setups

Register

Click Here!

spillai5199

Hello,

I am interested in buying outright or investing in the following possible areas :

* Wholesalers or distributors of Vegetables , Flowers and fruits
* Special projects growing vegetables, flowers, fruits etc
* Export components will be useful

I am based in the Mumbai and Pune areas. Hence setups in and around will be of interest.

Contact me on

Santosh

Last edited by a moderator:

viyor

Hello,

I am interested in buying outright or investing in the following possible areas :

I am based in the Mumbai and Pune areas. Hence setups in and around will be of interest.

Contact me on

Santosh
pl. visit http://www.viyors.com sollution of afri equipment, new technology , electricity equipment for agri. and commercial, resdiential power . VIYORS ENERGY LTD. , NEED PROMOTER, BASED AT SURAT,GUJARAT, MAIL TO, morethen 12000 enquiries through only this website in 7 days...high response, 200% growth

ganapati

Hello,

Contact me on

Santosh
Are you interested in my following project?:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
please contact........

jamwant

pl. visit search "viyors co." and think about 200% growth in india and 42% yearly growth, this co. near mumbai,( gujarat) pl. cont.

nguyenquocbuu

Dear sir!
I am from Vietnam and i have 100 ha farmland. I am looking for a cooperation at jatropha or anything else.

Now, i need capital and a way for product. I like to cooperate with Indian because i have some Indian friends.
Please contact at if you want to cooperate with me.

Sincerely!

Buu Nguyen