Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in Vertical Farming Setup on my 1 acre land

Register

Click Here!

prcpani

Hi -

I have around 1 acre land in my village located near the banks of krishna river in andhra pradesh (near vijayawada). we have been cultivating paddy crops traditionally.

I came to know about vertical farming and am interested with this concept.

As we have no money to invest and construct building for vertical farming..request help of joint ventures or partnerships with companies who are ready to invest and construct vertical farming concept so that agriculture production can be risen many fold.

Please get back to me via email as iam hearing impaired person.

Thanks and Regards - Perala

kirti s

Dear Sir

Why are u interested oly in vertical farming.u can try multistoried farming, or multispecies cropping system and get advantage from the availale soil and climate.

rishiagro

Dear Sir

Why are u interested oly in vertical farming.u can try multistoried farming, or multispecies cropping system and get advantage from the availale soil and climate.
Hello,

I m interested to know more about the multistoried farming or multispecies cropping system, please explain

Regards

Rishi Agro

prcpani

Benefits of Virtual Farming

A vertical farm would also behave like a functional ecosystem, in which waste was recycled and the water used in hydroponics and aeroponics was recaptured by de-humidification and used over and over again. This in turn would lead to less pollution as the CO2 of major cities were absorbed by the abundance of plant-life being grown.

Source : Inner-city, multi-storey farming: Genius or dubious? | GDS Publishing

Hi -

Any body interested in joint-venture / partnership to Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) basis on vertical farming - Please let me know to proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:

hnj888

vertical farming

Dear Sir

=============================================
DEAR MR. KIRTI,
COULD YOU LET ME KNOW IN DETAIL, IF POSSIBLE.
thanks in anticipation of prompt and positive responses.
hnj88

Last edited by a moderator: