Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Interested in starting your own seed company

Register

Click Here!

yuwaraj

Hi if you are interested in starting your own vegetable seed industry in any part of the country, we provide basic knowledge, action plan and advise and more than 20 vegetable crops seeds as input to start your R and D programme. Contact if interested, only serious buyers will be entertained.

siddu1412

Hi , I am interested and please share the plan about discussing the same with you. My contact details

Last edited by a moderator:

deag

Hi if you are interested in starting your own vegetable seed industry in any part of the country, we provide basic knowledge, action plan and advise and more than 20 vegetable crops seeds as input to start your R and D programme. Contact if interested, only serious buyers will be entertained.
Please share details . I have a 100 acre farm near Jaipur. thanks

mohdtahsin

Please send me details.

Hi Sir - Please provide the details. I am interested in it

rcdixit

Please contact I am seriously interested. I am located in Raebareilly U.P. .Pl reply.