Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in group buying of Agri Land in Konkan nr Pune/Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

jay dixit

Please provide me the details I am interested in the same.

regards,

J N Dixit
jndixit@gmail.com
Hello Friends

We have agricultural land available from 1 lakhs onwards in sindudugra dt. What i recommend to you is to plant a cash crop like rubber so that you have a steady income for the next 25 years. 10 acre rubber should get you a minimum of 40 lakhs income every year from 6th year onwards. Till such time you should do intercrops like banana, drumsticks, pineapple. Income from this in the first 4 years will give back your investment in land and you enjoy profit of 40 lakhs every year for the next 25 years.... We help planting rubber, intercrops etc as well. Contact[/QUOTE]

greentrading

Hi
I have few pieaces of land in Mangoan area,I have 2 acres of land which i want to sell at 4.5 lacs per acre.
If interested pl do revert

totalamc

Land for sale mahad

Dear all,

We have 10 acres to 100 acres above land for sale, mahad, maharashtra, rate @3lac per acre, clear transition, no token money, no up front, no Mou, just get Farmer certificate from tehsildar for proof, Direct register, and buy land, offer limited offer, Intersted call or mail further, by land link india, manoj

m_patil77

I am interested in buying land near mahad.

Please send me contact details on email id mahesh.patil77@gmail.com or test me details on 9820253190.

Dear all,

We have 10 acres to 100 acres above land for sale, mahad, maharashtra, rate @3lac per acre, clear transition, no token money, no up front, no Mou, just get Farmer certificate from tehsildar for proof, Direct register, and buy land, offer limited offer, Intersted call or mail further, by land link india, manoj

swayambhuganesh

Dear Sir

Me Ganesh would like to buy land in Khed and dapoli. I am interested in your proposal. Kindly ping me on following Mobile No. 09413333895. I can also join a group of buyers for making project more economical and commercially viable.

Thank you.

jign

Hi, My self Jignesh from Mumbai,
I found in yr. massage we have the same interest you can call me on my no 9702251433
Hi,

I'm a new user in this forum. I'm interested in buying agriculture land in Konkan. The idea is to develop the land, plant fruit bearing trees and build a house later on.

My budget is Rs.12 Lakhs. But I have some constraints :

1. The land should be near Pune & Mumbai and should be reachable in 2-2.5 hrs. Reason : The attraction to visit the farm would be less if I have to drive 4-5 hrs on the weekend to reach the farm.

2. The land should not cost a bomb. Rs. 3-4 lakh/acre would be ok for me.

Considering the above I have zeroed down on Mangaon as a suitable area.I have in prospect a 3 Acre land which I'm planning to buy.

I'm looking for like minded people who can combine with me and we can look for a bigger piece of land and make the deal sweeter.

Pl revert if you are interested.