Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in funding a BioDiesel Pilot Plant in India

Register

Click Here!

cosmosgreen

I am a private investor and looking to setup a pilot biodiesel plant in India based on either Jatropha and/or other oils.

The plant must have a capacity between 500 L/day to 1000 L/day.

I am looking for a turnkey solution - someobdy or some company who can install the pilot plant and then operate it on an ongoing basis.

Please contact me with your proposals.

Regards,
Herculeon.
We have a Project to plant Jatroph [and some intercrops till Jatroph grows its canopy] in India. The extent of acerage is 10000 acres initially. This can be extended to a similar area or even more.

We have a set up and are looking for investors. We plan to grow Jatropha and install an esterification plant as well to make Jatropha Oil for admixture with diesel oil. The planned capacity is 600 litres a day. The ASTM standards will be met. The financials of the Project looks extremely interesting. We are in fact, for some time looking for an investor. The investment will not be on land in th eform of purchase or lease of land. It is amodel for partnering with the land owners and creating an enterprise that will commence the operations.

Please email me at
Regards.

Raghavan

Last edited by a moderator:

kailash28

intrest in Biodisel Plant

I am very much intrested in Biodisel Plant.If u rgoing invest fund for such plant i will support in any type of help on behalf of commisioning officer.
i have already studied about supply of jetrofa seed and about its cultivaion. My friend is dealing in seeds of jetropha and exporting seed to other country.