Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in cultivating herbal plants with buy back i Bellary Dist. Karnataka.

Register

Click Here!

uday pathuri

Respected sir

I,UDAY KUMAR FROM SIRUGUPPA BELLARY DISTRICT KARNATAKA WANT TO CULTIVATE HERBAL PLANTS WITH BUY BACK BASIS CAN ANY ONE HELP TO SHARE A CORRECT INFORMATION

THANKING YOU

madhavs1

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.herbs cultivation can possible as inter crop in Mango, mosambi, redgrem, red sander,any other long term plantations.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra and Telangana,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact.
Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.

anurajuanup

Dear Sir
Rajesh here from Tumkur karnataka, I am Very Much Interested in Medical Herbs Cultivation, I Have 2 Acre Land With Water Facility. I am ready to make inter crop Cultivation with Coconut.Please guide the next Process.
regards
rajesh

madhavs1

Dear Sir
Rajesh here from Tumkur karnataka, I am Very Much Interested in Medical Herbs Cultivation, I Have 2 Acre Land With Water Facility. I am ready to make inter crop Cultivation with Coconut.Please guide the next Process.
regards
rajesh
Sir, plz send us your mail id or contact number to provide us complete information

kkkr1983

I have 10 acres of land in southern AP which is 100kms away from Bangalore and 200kms away from chennai. I am interested in cultivating medicinal plants. My land is well connected with road as it is close to state high way with a connecting road (near by village road with tar). Interested parties in Bangalore can contact and we we can go for a site visit.

ravi91

hello
i have medicinal tree name is Bhavarmar tree in raipur chhattisgarh. The Advantages of This Tree Is If someone has snack cut, then feeding this tree leaf leaves the poison. and many more.
if any have knowledge about it who is actual buyer of this tree so please suggests me

saikf15f

Hello ,

I am looking for farmers for Stevia and Ashswagandha cultivation , will provide guidance and buy back gurantee.
If anyone interested , please calll me on 7028929925

Regards,
Sainath