Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question INTEGRATED ORGANIC FARMING

Register

Click Here!

garao56

Thank you for your inquiry, Project report will be supplied to you for moringa cultivation. Please talk to us

G.Anandarao

Last edited by a moderator:

gounder28

sir,

I am from Bangalore in C V Raman Nagar. Actually i like to work with nature. I have worked as a farm manager in overseas Malaysia about 15yeas.. Last year i was settled back in India. My passion is loving and working with nature.

I have interested to work and take care your coconut farm as well.. At the same time .. i kindly propose coming with some biz ideas. We can do some integrated farming (like medicinal herbs) with buy back guarantee. Also we can do implement new farming ideas like integrated farming (mushroom, biofloc fish, and country chicken etc.)

If you interested we can discuss more further.
@success88 - Please share your contact info Let's discuss on your ideas and see where it takes.
Looking forward to talk to you.

skrish

sir,

I am from Bangalore in C V Raman Nagar. Actually i like to work with nature. I have worked as a farm manager in overseas Malaysia about 15yeas.. Last year i was settled back in India. My passion is loving and working with nature.

I have interested to work and take care your coconut farm as well.. At the same time .. i kindly propose coming with some biz ideas. We can do some integrated farming (like medicinal herbs) with buy back guarantee. Also we can do implement new farming ideas like integrated farming (mushroom, biofloc fish, and country chicken etc.)

If you interested we can discuss more further.
Hi I am from Bangalore I would be interested in your inputs
My farm is located 100kms from Bangalore

shajathali

Hi,
I am in Bangalore near DLF newtown. I want to start mushroom cultivation in a empty piece of land (1200 sq ft).I just want to get some idea of the integrated farming.Is it done in one place ?

Hi,

I know one microbiologist in Bangalore, working as Professor in a college, specialty in mushroom and value addition of mushroom, I will connect him, make use of him

garao56

Please inform as to whether the moringa cultivation is of leaf powder or drumsticks, if project report is required please contact us

garao56

Suppose it is export oriented it will be successful other wise we have to market in our country by adopting wide publicity regarding health benefits

garao56

In South India the Drumstick (Moringa) Yields two times in a year. But due to winter season , the yields may be lesser. In south indian conditions the yield of fruits may range from 6.5 to 8.5 tons per acre . If farmer can sell Rs. 2/- per fruit ( In the retail market the drumstick is costing from Rs.5 - 12 each) with a spacing of 2.5 x 2.5 mts ( 640 plants per acre) the income will be ranging from Rs.130000/- to Rs.170000/- .If cultivation expenses of Rs.40000/- to 50000/- per acre the net profit will be Rs. 90000/ to Rs.120000/- per acre . Under north Indian conditions the income may be pegged at Rs.45000 to Rs.60000/- .

kirangoud

Hi,

I know one microbiologist in Bangalore, working as Professor in a college, specialty in mushroom and value addition of mushroom, I will connect him, make use of him
Hi ,, Plese provide contact details, I would like know more on mushroom cultivation.

Thanks.