Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

integrated dairy projects

Register

Click Here!

srini14

hello,

our consulting firm is a techno- commercial organization &specializes in production of premium quality of milk and renders customized services to clients.

we provide integrated consulting solutions in all areas of dairy industry i.e. Fodder production, Bio-gas production, Electrical generation from bio-gas, organic manure (vermicompost), Milk procurement, Milk processing, Milk & Milk products Marketing, software for dairy Herd Data Management, Dairy Farm Project Finance, etc.,

we are also trained as lead auditor in ISO: 22000: 2005 (Food Safety), and we can certainly help people in making a project of international standards and products acceptable in international Market. we can also help you in getting & implementing international technology tie-up for management and dairy products making.

we also undertake feasibility study, planning and designing the project rendering due assistance in selection of equipment, dairy animals, supervisory visits during installation, testing and commissioning of equipment, preparation of operational manual during project work, selection & training of professional man power , project personal, & trouble shooting post commissioning of project.

interested people can contact us on or mail your queries

v. srinivas

Last edited by a moderator:

amarid43

hello,

our consulting firm is a techno- commercial organization &specializes in production of premium quality of milk and renders customized services to clients.

we provide integrated consulting solutions in all areas of dairy industry i.e. Fodder production, Bio-gas production, Electrical generation from bio-gas, organic manure (vermicompost), Milk procurement, Milk processing, Milk & Milk products Marketing, software for dairy Herd Data Management, Dairy Farm Project Finance, etc.,

we are also trained as lead auditor in ISO: 22000: 2005 (Food Safety), and we can certainly help people in making a project of international standards and products acceptable in international Market. we can also help you in getting & implementing international technology tie-up for management and dairy products making.

we also undertake feasibility study, planning and designing the project rendering due assistance in selection of equipment, dairy animals, supervisory visits during installation, testing and commissioning of equipment, preparation of operational manual during project work, selection & training of professional man power , project personal, & trouble shooting post commissioning of project.

interested people can contact us on or mail your queries

v. srinivas
Dear Sir I have 10 acre of land with limited warter sorce (well) please advice me about diary farm and milk products marketing & management With Diary Farm Project FInance i am from maharashtra do you have project finance in maharashtra so that i can visit there and learn about it

srini14

dairy farm project regd

hello satish reddy,

you can call me or mail your queries. we are professional consultants based in hyderabad . you can call me and plan to meet me so that we can discuss about setting of the dairy farm you are planning.

regards

srinivas

jinsjmp

why there is no contact number for anybody here.....mr.morderator y r u deleting this.then what the use beeing in touch with this site??????

jeyakumarjsl

dairy farm enquiry

hi
i have 4 acre land with water. i want to start dairy farm .my place virudhunagar in tamilnadu.which type of cow will good yeild. i planed per month minimum 250lit .i want to produce.i need that breed name?then i want know which type of breed stable in my place weather condition.that breed where i can buy my nearest place?how to transport my place.where i can get good profit my farm milk? pleasle send me detail.
this is my id