Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Innovators in need of "Financial Assistance"

Register

Click Here!

jayesh9014

Hello everyone....

I want information about the innovators who need financial assistance to complete their project (Location:Nearby Hyderabad). Only thing is that the project should be unique.

Please cooperate.I am waiting for your reply guys..

divya_boddu

Financial assistance needed

Hi ...

I am Divya, a student. I have done my grad in b.tech biotech and currently doing my agri biz mgmt. I have an innovation in mind. It is related to agro technology. My technology ensures min or even nilch post harvest losses. I cannot disclose the innovation here... but it will be greatful if u provide me some contact number or email id. so that v can discuss the same at length.

Please help... I need some fin. assistance to take my innovation to the field level...

Thanks.

jayesh9014

Hi Divyaa,

We will contact you as early as possible and we will see to it that you will get all the information you require.

Thanks and regards,
Jayesh

jayesh9014

Hey Divyaa,
You can send the details of your innovation,please contact........

Thanks and regards,
Jayesh

Last edited by a moderator:

diginansy

Hello everyone....

I want information about the innovators who need financial assistance to complete their project (Location:Nearby Hyderabad). Only thing is that the project should be unique.

Please cooperate.I am waiting for your reply guys..
Sir,
I am Veera Raghav Reddy, I am working to an NGO organisation named "National Innovation Foundation". We are running a periodical magazine also about Grossroot Innovations name "Palle Srujana". We have so many innovations for Agriculture purpose. pl. contact if u are intrested and our AP Co-ordinator is Brigadior Ganesham.. . pl. contact for further dealings.

regards
Veera Raghav Reddy

shantanoo

Hi Divya
I am Shantanoo Bhattacharyya based in Assam. If you think Assam is NOT a place to avoid, you can contact me

shantanoo

bakshiagro

Hello Divya.

Don't disclose any information without care to anyone. Take precautions before proceed.
I will send you more information like National Innovation Foundation. Keep in touch

Regards & Goodluck
Raskin Bakshi

supmd

hi divya,

this is Supratim Roy Choudhury, I am also a biotechnologist. I have my own Agri biotech firm Byosys Technologies. If you are interested to work with us as an independent researcher let us know.Please contact......