Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Innovation during milk Selling

Register

Click Here!

sahil7

Hi geniuses,

I have a small query and would like you all to post me suggestions.

We are into dairy business and are selling milk loose. The milk is sold at an open place(No such Shop). But since we are quite known in this dairy business there is a big rush of people to buy milk. Currently we are pouring milk into utensils manually(using Measuring Cups). But since there is a big rush of people there is loss both, Product as well as Monetory.

I would like you to suggest me ways in which I should change my process of selling milk. Below are some facts and figures:

1. Milk sold at a time: Approx 400-500 Ltrs
2. No of people coming to buy: 75-100
3. Area Open area of 8*4 sq Ft

I only have one Idea in mind of using token system, Other Ideas are highly welcome.

Thanks Folks
Sahil

a1fence

Hi geniuses,

I have a small query and would like you all to post me suggestions.

We are into dairy business and are selling milk loose. The milk is sold at an open place(No such Shop). But since we are quite known in this dairy business there is a big rush of people to buy milk. Currently we are pouring milk into utensils manually(using Measuring Cups). But since there is a big rush of people there is loss both, Product as well as Monetory.

I would like you to suggest me ways in which I should change my process of selling milk. Below are some facts and figures:

1. Milk sold at a time: Approx 400-500 Ltrs
2. No of people coming to buy: 75-100
3. Area Open area of 8*4 sq Ft

I only have one Idea in mind of using token system, Other Ideas are highly welcome.

Thanks Folks
Sahil
Just a thought,
Considering your situation,

An ideal solution would be to keep your milk ready in 1/2 Litre, 1 Litre & 2 Litre packets.

karthicktcr

Keep a tray under the place where you do milk measurement, no worries on pilferage. Packing it in any form attracts lot of headaches legally. Moreover, the fresh milk status might be questioned. Fresh milk to be sold as fresh milk only. You can think of good quality pet bottles.