Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Information regarding dairy and vermicomposting

Register

Click Here!

chandru mohan

Sir i am chandr mohan meena from dausa district of Rajastha. i want to start a dairy farming with 16 murrah buffalo and i also want to do vermicomposting form dung of this unit. So please if anybody can guide me, i will be very helpful to you

marpffc9

You can contact any nearby banker or Technical officer of Regional office of NABARD in your state or Assistant Director of Animal husbandry office nearby. For more details you may contact me at marplly8@gmail.com giving details of area of land you have , your qualification , training received etc.

chandru mohan

Respected sir,
I am chandra Mohan from Dausa, Rajastahn. I completed Master degree in Agriculture from UAS, Bangalore. I completed 2 months training course of agriclinic and agribusiness centre scheme. Now i want to take bank loan of INR 20 lakh and want to start dairy farm. I have more then 10 acre land at my home. I am planning to start dairy with 14 murrah buffalo.

I have knowelge about dairy farming but i dont have experience, so i need your advice like..

shed construction cost per square feet
cost of milking machine, chaff cutter etc

thanks and regards

deepak_kesariya

@chandru mohan

We suggest you to please join a successful dairy farmer in your area for at least 3 months to know the rules of the dairy business.

You can contact us to get hands on training in running a dairy farm .

Our expert team will guide you to scientifically manage the feeding, breeding , health management of dairy animals.

Daily record keeping and yearly planning of activities is also taken care by our experts.

Plz call us on +919819533511
To get bankable project report, as well as on farm consultancy services.

Regards,

Deepak Bhanushali
+919819533511
Gau Vibhuti Agriculture Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai.

garao56

Please contact us for project report for availing loan from banks /financial institutions.

G Ananda Rao , Ex Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker, Vijaya Agro consultants, vijayawada , AP, 97036128495, garao56@gmail.com