Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

info required for artificial insemination in cows

Register

Click Here!

shirlsiddh22

Hi, I run a dairy farm at samethanahalli, near Whitefield, Bangalore. I am facing lots of problems in getting my cows inseminated at the right time and also with good quality of sperm of HF breed.
Can anyone suggest how I can contact the right person to do this.:confused:

karthicktcr

Imported semen

Hello,

Good quality imported semen available in India esp. in places like Bangalore,Nagpur,Kolhapur, Pune etc. Please search and find out where.

regards

Karthick

Hi, I run a dairy farm at samethanahalli, near Whitefield, Bangalore. I am facing lots of problems in getting my cows inseminated at the right time and also with good quality of sperm of HF breed.

drsarkar

Dear SS Dairy Farm Promoter ,
plz call me and send ur contact details ( mail ID & contact no.) by PM ..

organic farmer

Hai,
You are in a very good place and to find semen is very easy contact Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka ‎080 2341 0729 Hebbal the best in South India to get good quality semen. I come from Chennai to get straws here.

hdayanan

Hi,

There are many aspects to Fertility issues. My own experience has been that proper feed, Mineral Mix and also the most important thing is to invest in a bull. Your problems in detecting the Heat stage and also other factors of the Straw potency will be eliminated.

This has been my personal experience. You can PM me we can talk, I have dairy in Mandya and also can take you to Farms near bangalore.

regards
dayanand