Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Info on Small hotel business

Register

Click Here!

rjv2dlv

Hi, am resided in Bangalore. I want to start a small hotel business which serves basic food (breakfast and home-made kind of a food). Please let me know how much of capital maybe required, how much salary i need to give to the cooks and servers. I am thinking of setting up a north karnatakan home-food hotel, where people can eat without shedding much money. I want to build contacts with the customers mainly, so that they come to our hotel everytime. Please let me know how much i need to invest on this apart from the hotel space rent.

Thanks..

kirti s

Helo Sir

its a good idea but u got to have atleast about 5lakhs in hand of ur hotel building and placre is already ready

rk1948

Hi, am resided in Bangalore. I want to start a small hotel business which serves basic food (breakfast and home-made kind of a food). Please let me know how much of capital maybe required, how much salary i need to give to the cooks and servers. I am thinking of setting up a north karnatakan home-food hotel, where people can eat without shedding much money. I want to build contacts with the customers mainly, so that they come to our hotel everytime. Please let me know how much i need to invest on this apart from the hotel space rent.

Thanks..
Pl contact me at krishnan.ramanathan1@gmail.com/09845573416

R. Krishnan