Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Income from teak

Register

Click Here!

endeesharma

I saw an article on this site where there was a comparison of income from ordinary teak plant and tissue cultured plant on a 1 acre plot.
Please provide details of the same
ND Sharma

Last edited by a moderator:

vithayphil

Teak

My humble advise to you is - do not pay much attention to paper calculations - they are simply statistics!
Realistic output of timber depends on the ground realities! - Soil,Water&maintenance
Of the three main factors - I would emphasise most - maintenance & care for the plants in the first 3 years of growth - when they are most prone to growth difficulties

Reagrds

muthukuribk

regarding tissue culture teak plants.

My humble advise to you is - do not pay much attention to paper calculations - they are simply statistics!
Realistic output of timber depends on the ground realities! - Soil,Water&maintenance
Of the three main factors - I would emphasise most - maintenance & care for the plants in the first 3 years of growth - when they are most prone to growth difficulties

Reagrds

My dear vithayphil, please try to know the difference between stump raised plantation and tissue culture teak raised plantation.please look into advanced technology in biotechnology.Then make comments

thanking u my dear.

M.BALAKRISHNA,
M.Sc; (Ph.D)
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
SEVEN HILLS INVITRO LABS PVT LTD,
( plant tissue culture laboratory)
Plot no : 125
AP SUB REGISTRARS COLONY,
TIMMINAIDUPALEM
AKKARAMPALLI POST
TIRUPATI 517507
ANDHRA PRADESH,
INDIA.
Mobile: +91 9908286565
muthukuribk@gmail.com
mbalakrishna@shilpindia.net
Seven Hills Invitro Labs Pvt. Ltd. Tirupati - - born for food and wood - -

vithayphil

Teak

Thank you for your input Mr BalaKrishna - Of course Tissure culture saplings are advantageous with a quick start backed with modern biotechnology!