Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

immediately require sandalwood plants (10000)

Register

Click Here!

batra_herbals

10000 sandalwood plants(white) immediately require . plz quote the best rate and all the condition as quantitiy is in bulk

Last edited by a moderator:

10000 sandalwood plants(white) immediately require . plz quote the best rate and all the condition as quantitiy is in bulk
dear sir,
i can supply sandlewood wite plant in size above 1 fit.rate is 18/plant .
for more information pls send me your full contect detail.
regards
rakesh choudhary

ponbalag

Hello,

We can supply sandalwood saplings at your required quantity. Kindly contact us
Thank you.

Ponnambalam.G

venkideshwaran

white sandal wood

We can supply the white sandalwood plants @14rs from the spot size 1 feet n above.for more information plz feel free to contact

Thanks n regards

k.venkideshwaran

agri_lover

query on sandal wood plantation

Hi, I was just wondering if we can grow sandal wood privately. I have heard the sandle wood tree are taken by government by default. I am based out of karnataka.

plz clarify

devarajan_herbs

Supply for high quality Sandalwood Saplings

We are basically from Coimbatore - South India. we can supply high quality sandal wood saplings @ 1.5' height.

based on quantity the we can quote the rate / sapling.

Interested Parties may contact

Regards,
Devarajan.K

ramuhort

Hi, I was just wondering if we can grow sandal wood privately. I have heard the sandle wood tree are taken by government by default. I am based out of karnataka.

plz clarify
sir,
yes anybody can grow sandalwood in his/her own land and he/she will be the owner of that property.in dept horticulture is giving the subsidy for new sandalwood plantation pls contact nearest office

prasad bhat

Sandalwood samplings

dear sir we can provid 10 lack sandalwood seedlings emidiatly within 1 weak....one seedling cost only 5rs each.....very feash and clean..plz contect me emmidiatly...

zzrr

Sandalwood saplings

we can supply best quality sandalwood saplings @Rs. 35/- each (one year old rooted sapling) further more details contact.........

JK HERBALS,
ph:09885869535
email:bmh_in2000@yahoo.com
Hyderabad

shanmuga06

Sandalwood cultivation

Te sandalwood trees are the national asset.The sandalwood are growing in India in large scale.Now it has spread out to some other countries.Nearly 25 varieties are availiable in india.Among those varieties ROOT -I is the best variety i.e breed.Because it has more oil content and aroma.Generaly the sandalwood tree is a very fine spice in arboriculture because its called three in one and very precious wood in the world.It has aroma,medicinal value and divine tree (gods tree like sthala virchum in tamilnadu).The present market rate of the sandalwood(heartwood) is Rs 5400/- per kilogram (approxmately).The demand of the sandalwood will increase day by day .But the production will very very less i.e 17% of the total requirement.So our indian Govt forest department passed an ordinace to cultivate the sandalwood in private patta lands.But the sandalwood cultivaters are allowed only for growing and watching the sandalwood trees.They have no authority to sale the sandalwood localy or in any kind of mode.The harvest of the sandalwood will be done by concerned state forest development corporation The forest development corporation will look after the cutting,grading of the quality of sandalwood and fix the rate will be paid to the farmers after deducting the royality of 20% (for cutting charges,shipment to the sandal depot and gradation of the wood.In tamilnadu sandalwood depots are availiable in Asthampatti,salem District & Vaniyambadi,Vellore Dist.).The farmers of the other state except tamilnadu can sell their sandalwood in tamilnadu with proper cutting orders and authority to shipping to tamilnadu state from their own state forest authority.So the farmers in any where in india can cultivate the sandalwood in their patta lands.The major drawback in sandalwood cultivation is security.i.e theft by thieves.The farmers will installed proper fencing like rock pillar with barbared iron wire or solar fencing , keeping some dogs and put one security allways.In tamilnadu one farmer cultivated sandalwood plants in his land nearly forty acres .The farmer installed double row stone pillars barbared iron fencing in Palladam .I think his name was Mr Palanisamy.My suggestion doub;le row fencing +natural fencingi with kroundya plants,merceda thorny plants and cachukaya (teleugu) plants.this will very effective one.I suggest my farmers this kind security system.We are having ROOT-I sandalwood seedlings with us in two diemension one is one half years old and another one is two and half years old.we provide proper hosting plants with our proper technology.

Fpr more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
priya nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

mss_

sandal saplings for sale

sir,

Two feet sandal saplings avilable nearbangalore at rs.18 pr saplings
contact.9448264261

mss_

sandal saplings for sale

sir,

Two feet sandal saplings avilable nearbangalore at Rs.18 per saplings
contact.9448264261

gnanasekarcbe

I am in need of 1000 sapplings of sandalwood and situated at Dharapuram , Tamil Nadu. Plz giv me a quote and description regarding the Specie/variety of the sappling.