Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i'm not financially strong please guide me how to start up my own business

Register

Click Here!

divyabangalore

Dear members,
I am biotechnology post graduate and interested to start up my own business.As i'm not financially strong i fear to think about business. I like floriculture and herbal farming but dont have exact idea how to start up. we have land in Talakad, mysore district. can anyone please guide me.

Thank you,
divya

kjshankar

a helping hand to encourage agriculture

Hi,

Your interest is very good. Please tell me what's the extent of land, water resource, labour availability etc., so as to plan for the entire farm through zero budget farming. I would be able to provide certain basic details to you and even can provide an initial plantation guid for the selected cropos and to move forward.

With regards
K Jaishankar

mohan23

Never be afraid

Hi,
you can start doing farming on smaller scale. Dont be bamboozled by technical details. Whatever you sow the land normally gives in folds in return. Trial and error is the best method as I, a retired professor is doing in Manimuthar in TamilNadu. If you so wish you can visit me and be my guest (just your transport charges and your stay and food willbe my pleasure). You may get ideas which will be beneficial for both of us. Think you can do and you will. All the best.

2chakravarthy

Hello Divya:

Farming will be very good in future. Right now, it is facing issues due to labor shortage. Very soon, trend will reverse.

You can always grow vegetables, fruits (use the native seeds, don't use genetically modified). You can also buy 2 cows or buffaloes and sell their milk. Cow/Buffalo dung is a very good source for fertilizer. Start small with a small idea. You can always sell your produce in your neighbouring market.

I also want to buy a fertile farm land(10 - 20 acres). I am interested in your area (Talakad) as well kabini river basin. My budget is very limited. Could you please suggest someone (prefer a farmer) who would help me in buying the farm land. If you would like to help, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Last edited by a moderator:

farms2

Hi All,

I work with a company that was formed by Scientist, biologist and promoters, with an intention to bring back Indians towards sustainable Agriculture.

Few of the project highlights include;

 Maximum Investment Security
 Ethical Plantation Management
 Un-attended Income for Investors
 Sustainable Organic Farming

has a vision, ‘ Promote Collective Farming and Sustainable Agriculture among Indians who do not have time or expertise in agriculture management’.

We have managed to keep the investment at rock-bottom prices, manage risk effectively and provide maximum investment security with the help of contributions from renowned scientists and biologists like Dr. H.S. Anantha Padmanabha (IWST), Acharya Muralidhar Reddy (Professor), Mr. S.V.L Prasad, Mr. Srinivas Rao among others.

Highlighters:

• Gated farming with in-house swimming pool and bamboo cottages.
• Project being managed by renowned Scientists & Biologists having 40+ years of exp.
• 300 sandalwood, 100 mango and 50 teakwood per acre
• Project approved for claimable insurance of 4.5 crores INR per acre.
• Project planned with all contingency planning such as
1) Organic pest management preparation
2) Rain Water harvesting management system
3) Ground water recharging management.
4) Windmill for alternate dependency on electricity.

• Adaptation of cutting edge technology for crop protection.
• Land ownership in the name of investor giving complete control of investment.
• Minimum investment requires is as low as 3 lakhs.

Available in 1200 SqYds, 2400 Sq Yds and 4800 SqYds

Last edited by a moderator: