Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

If you want to start a dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

dairyman

Dear Friends

I am encouraged to see lots of youngsters coming forward to take up dairying.

I am based out of Hyderabad a working professional and loves dairying and own a thirty animal farm for the past three years.

If you are from Hyderabad or can travel to hyd. I can share my experiences on how to start one and what are the problems I have faced and what profits you can expect with all of you on a Sunday. Send me a Private message with contact details and I will organise it for all of you. Its just to have a head count on who else among the members are interested to meet on a sunday and see how best we can share knowledge. Send me private messages with contact details.

regards
dairyman

kishores

experience sharing

Dear Dairyman,

It is highly appriciable about your plan of sharing sunday. Defenitely it will make hope for the participants about dairy business. I am from Kanyakumari and as like me who are far away from hyderabad, I would request you to publish the sharing experience in this web.

Regards,
S.Kishore

I am intrested to participate..

Hi I am Nagesh........I want to start a cow shed with only Indian cows. What to do..? Can u forward me ur contact details...I am from Hyderabad, Kachiguda. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

raja_1024

Dear sir,

i am from hyderabad and i am welcome for your idea and i am looking to start dairy farm well in this regards i want to meet you personally to discuss with you please call me or please provide me your contact information...
Please contact...

surovooo

hi

hi
sir i am from ujjain
and wants to develop dairy farms.
so please give me your valuable comments
Please contact....
thanks
ritesh jain...

ibbu2009_786

I am verymuch interested

Dear sir,

i am very much interested to tske guidence from you, I am from Karnataka I am starting my new farm so please arrange web guidence to me, also i am interested to see your farm so i will inform you before comming, please let me know your contact detail.
Please contact.....

You can send the detail to this address.

Regards,
Ibrahim

sri_renu

I am verymuch hope

Dear sir,

I am very much interested to take guidence from you, I am Living from Chennai, My native Thiruvannamalai I am starting my new farm so please arrange web guidence to me, also I am interested to see your farm so I will inform you before comming, please let me know your contact detail.
Please contact....

Regards,
Renugopal.K
Please contact.....

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
13. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

piping_2

Thanks for your helping nature

Hi

i am PTV RAO working as an engineer in saudi arabia and would like to start a dairy farm in coastal andhra pradesh near vijayawada.

i have got some discussions with scientists of NDRI , through phone regarding this business.

still, i need to know the practical feeding cost against actual milk production.

i hope, i will visit your farm when i come to india .

Thanks,

PTV RAO,
rudra_akshi@yahoo.com

Dear Friends

I am encouraged to see lots of youngsters coming forward to take up dairying.

I am based out of Hyderabad a working professional and loves dairying and own a thirty animal farm for the past three years.

If you are from Hyderabad or can travel to hyd. I can share my experiences on how to start one and what are the problems I have faced and what profits you can expect with all of you on a Sunday. Send me a Private message with contact details and I will organise it for all of you. Its just to have a head count on who else among the members are interested to meet on a sunday and see how best we can share knowledge. Send me private messages with contact details.

regards
dairyman

bahadhurs

Dear sir,

I am very much interested to take guidence from you, I am Living in Mayilduthurai , I am starting my new farm so please arrange web guidence to me, also I am interested to see your farm so I will inform you before comming, please let me know your contact detail.
Please contact....

Bahadhur shah

senthilk

Hi Dairyman,
Would be great if you could post your contact information as your storage for private message has exceeded the limit.

Thanks and regards
Senthil

drwaran

Dear sir,

I am very much interested to take guidence from you, I am Living from Chennai, My native Thiruvannamalai I am starting my new farm so please arrange web guidence to me, also I am interested to see your farm so I will inform you before comming, please let me know your contact detail.
Please contact....

Regards,
Renugopal.K
Please contact.....
Dear Renugopal / Bahadhur Shah,

you may like to look at my thread "Zero Budget Dairy Farming".

with best wishes.
Dr S Rajeshwaran