Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Iam interested in green house profitability....

Register

Click Here!

pankajb

Hi-

I am looking to start / setup an organic farming. I have no expertise in the field and am looking for someone with the expertise and the know how to setup a venture and take it to profitability.
It can be on a small scale to start with

I am planning to make green house in about 1 acre of area with full automatic control in Gujarat. May I know the cost of cultivation and cost benefit ratio of crops like Rose, Gerbera, Anthurium, Carnation, Coloured Capsicum, cherry Tomatoes, cucumber or I should go for some exotic vegetables. Please guide me for that.

vishwakarma

Hi-

I am looking to start / setup an organic farming. I have no expertise in the field and am looking for someone with the expertise and the know how to setup a venture and take it to profitability.

I am planning to make green house in about 1 acre of area with full automatic control in Gujarat. May I know the cost of cultivation and cost benefit ratio of crops like Rose, Gerbera, Anthurium, Carnation, Coloured Capsicum, cherry Tomatoes, cucumber or I should go for some exotic vegetables. Please guide me for that.
Dear Sir,

Please send your contact details like email, mobile no, by sending Private message to me.

I am in position to offer lot of assistance to you.

We are already doing Green house Project in Rajasthan

Regards

MRC

mdraj99

Mr.Mani Devaraj

Hi I have already identified 10 acres of land and appointed a BSc agri professional for starting Floriculture in Mysore surroundings with good water facility.Right now my Staff is expertise in Landscaping and he wish to have little working knowledge with the established floriculture firms, can someone give details where we can avail this training on payment also.Tx.mail me,Please contact..

Dear Sir,

Please send your contact details like email, mobile no, by sending Private message to me.

I am in position to offer lot of assistance to you.

We are already doing Green house Project in Rajasthan

Regards

MRC

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwagubbi

Hi-

I am looking to start greenhouse farming. I have no expertise in the field and am looking for someone with the expertise and the know how to setup a venture and take it to profitability.

May I know the cost of cultivation and cost of green hose installationand cost benefit ratio of crops like Coloured Capsicum, cherry Tomatoes, cucumber or I should go for some exotic vegetables. Please guide me for that.

ranjeetpatil1

hi, it will be pleasure to help you. We are global greenhouse turnkey solutions provider - Netafim with wholly owned subsidiary in India.

Visit us Greenhouse Solutions - Netafim

For more details you can contact : Netafim India Greenhouse Division

Dinesh Patel :

Girish Deshpande
Regards,
Ranjeet Patil
Marketing & Business Development
Netafim India
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: