Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I would like to know about the companies doing contract farming of energy plants

Register

Click Here!

alstorme

Dear Forum members,
I would be grateful to know about the Indian companies doing contract farming for energy crops( plants growing very fast).
If you are a consultant having a knowledge about lease based contract farming I would be very happy to get associated with you.
If you are a land owner ( Arid /semi fertile) of more than 100 Acres at one location and interested in lease based/ profit sharing based energy plantation, pl get in touch with me. One of the pre-condition is there should be sufficient water available for the drip irrigation of the plants.
If you are working with plantation companies, I would like to get in touch with you.
Many thanks in advance
with regards
KP

Last edited by a moderator:

pummy1

Greetings.

Please contact me

Please revert to me with your contact numbers.

Best regards.

Pummy

Dear Forum members,
I would be grateful to know about the Indian companies doing contract farming for energy crops( plants growing very fast).
If you are a consultant having a knowledge about lease based contract farming I would be very happy to get associated with you.
If you are a land owner ( Arid /semi fertile) of more than 100 Acres at one location and interested in lease based/ profit sharing based energy plantation, pl get in touch with me. One of the pre-condition is there should be sufficient water available for the drip irrigation of the plants.
If you are working with plantation companies, I would like to get in touch with you.
Many thanks in advance
with regards
KP

vivekgeeth

farmer interested in your proposal

hi,

we have around 120 acres of well irrigated agricultural land in tamil nadu. we are looking for possible tie up for contract farming on a joint venture basis. please provide me with your contact details so that we can take forward your proposal

regards
vivek

peeyush

Dear Forum members,
Many thanks in advance
with regards
KP
Hi,

We have around 200 acres of land near Jaipur and are looking forward for the contract farming thing which you have mentioned in your message. We would love to hear from you regarding the same.

Regards,

dickmathews

Coleus contract farming proposal

Dear Forum members,
Many thanks in advance
with regards
KP

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related

Profit/Year

Rs.65000/-, Rs.100000/acre/year {Approx.}

We offer planting material @ 20 /kg and buy back @ Rs 105/ Kg.

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

Interested members plz message me

regards,

dickmathews

Coleus contract farming proposal

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related

Profit/Year

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

regards,

prohan

can you send the contact details, we have 5 acres land

Please send your contact details or email me at

Coleus

Profit/Year

Marketing/Selling

regards,

nancy84

I am having a land in murbad and I am interested in growing Coleus. Please send me your contact number.

Coleus

Profit/Year

Marketing/Selling

regards,

Dear Sir,

We have 140 acres land at Nayagarh, 100km from Bhubaneswar and interested to give lease/ contract farming with suitable terms. Please let us know the possibility of doing contract farm by your organisation, so that we can start the activity very soon. Please let us know the business model and terms of contract.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
Email: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com