Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i want to start dairy farm in my native place(nizamabad)

Register

Click Here!

ks_reddy

I'm from nizamabad district.i want to start dairy farm.can u suggest me where can I get murrah buffalo's.and what is the cost each one ,how many liters of milk it Will give

anil22

hi friend
iam 4m khammam
murrah buffaloes nearly 80000 varaku vunnai hyd lo brokers vunnaru. nenu kuda dairy farm start cheyalani anukuntunna niku loan gurinchi teliste naku cheppu naku telisina vishayalu niku cheptanu

jaspalrai

Purchase of Murrah Buffaloes

Dear Sir,
Best quality murrah buffaloes true breed are available in Haryana. Districts of Rohtak, Hisar, Jind and Karnal are the breeding tracts of Murrah breed of buffales. We can help you to find true to breed animals. Price of adult buffaoes varies from Rs40000 to 80000 per buffalo depending upon lactation, milk yield and breed characteristics.
You can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

rk1948

I'm from nizamabad district.i want to start dairy farm.can u suggest me where can I get murrah buffalo's.and what is the cost each one ,how many liters of milk it Will give
You can get this in Kolar, Chittur animal fair, otherwise you can contact me otherwise if you get me the land nearby your place with less rate, I can be in a position to help you out in all areas of your project..

R. Krishnan

panja

dairy firm

dear anil
plz give ur mobile number,iam also planning to start dairy,we share the information-

ven_78

hi reddy, this is venkat from kadapa. i am also planning dairy farm. if u got any information about dairy farm please share me. so that i can get some idea.

vijju225

how many liters of milk it(murrah buffaloes) Will give

Dear Sir,
Best quality murrah buffaloes true breed are available in Haryana. Districts of Rohtak, Hisar, Jind and Karnal are the breeding tracts of Murrah breed of buffales. We can help you to find true to breed animals. Price of adult buffaoes varies from Rs40000 to 80000 per buffalo depending upon lactation, milk yield and breed characteristics.
You can contact me
how many liters of milk it(murrah buffaloes) Will give and which buffaloes are given above 10liter per day.