Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted I want to plant some trees in our village near Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu as a social service.

Register

Click Here!

tamrakrishna

I want to plant some trees in our village near Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu as a social service. I also want to start a plant nursery for encouraging home gardens. I require saplings and advice.

nprabhs

Tamrakrishna,
Really a nice thought on giving back to earthmother. All the best!
Try keeping the trees which yields and so you can expand your service for initial stage like Mango, Gauva, Amla and other local fruits like elanthai, cashew. This can be food to animals and birds.
As you can visit Kuttralam or Thenkasi, get the tree sapling from local people over there. You may get lot of varieties.
Dont miss to plant the medicinal value trees: Banyan Tree --> Mainly for women, Makizham Tree(Bullet wood) --> Purifies the air, Neem tree, Mara malli, Asokha Maram etc.
For home gardens, please make people aware of herbs that can be planted in small pots.

shanmuga06

We are having the all kinds of tree plants like Tissue Culture teak,Acacia Mangium,Swetinea Mahagany,sandalwood ,Redsanders,mahizalam (bullettree/paradise),Saimaruba(sorghum named by our present Honourable Chief Minister of ,Tamilnadu),Rosewood,sissu,Hibreed Casurina,cassia fistula,flame of forest(Delanix),pheltoforum,Mango ,Guava,Nelli(Amla),Cashew,jackfruit,West Indies cherry,Singapore cherry,paneer puspam(maramalli) milling tonic,Melia dubia(malai vempu),Deshi Neem,moringa ,Deshi herbal drumstick,avid lemon,BALAJI acid lemon,Israel acid lemon,Rangpur mosambi,Nagpur loose jacket orange,coconuts seedlings,Thirthagali,mohitnagar,ma gala ,subamangala betal nut saplings,sitapal,ram sitapal seedlings,soursop (cancer killer ) plants,pict us cost us insulin plants & Tamarind ordinary ,Tamarind Hibreed grafted( PKM-1) saplings.

We also provide kitchen garden & terrace garden grow bags,seeds and all kind of accessories .

For more details plz.contactus :

A Sivakumar,

easylive

Hai...for any query on Nakshatra vanavplants and other Medicinal Plants, trees and seeds from Kerala....pls do contact anytime call or message 9847237678

shanmuga06

we are having the Divine tree plants like Maha Bilwa will be planted in Lord Shiva temples(5,7,9 & 11 leaves in one tree).Ega Bilwa for Shiva & Vishnu Temples tree/Kasi Bilwa for garland making from the Kasi Bilwa leaves.And also we are having the Birth star plants.

A Sivakumar.

Last edited by a moderator: