Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I Want To Open HF Cow Dairy Farm Business.

Register

Click Here!

indiangoatfarm

I want to open HF Cow's Dairy Farm At Rajasthan.
Please Suggest me either they are fit in Rajasthan's Climate Condition.
I need to know about milking parlors, bio gas plant, pasturing plant, cooling plants, packing machines and what i need for HI Tech Dairy Plant.

My Budget is 1.5 Cr. and planing to start with 100 Cows and up to 1000.
Please suggest and send me the contact details of good dairy farms in India.

Right now I am running a very successful goat breeding farm.

Ashwini

HI

HF is an exotic breed and adapts well at all climatic conditions. For details on milking parlours please contact the dairy department and since you are already into goat business you should have alot of contacts for milking parlours and biogas plants.

Regrads
Ashwini

sunil reddy

about hf cows

hello sir , im from karnataka. i too did hf dairy farm, but its of no use . cow dung of these cows is also of waste, harmful to our soil. i request you not to go for foreign cows, pls try our desi cows which give good quality fat n quantity milk better than hfs. just like THARPARKAR, GIR. dont ask suggestions from vet doctors, they dont know anything, becoz they dont work in farm, they just read some books n guide us, but we are sufferers.
If i said anything wrong, pls forgive sir. ALL THE BEST....

Don't blame vets

How to make dairy farming business profitable?

Dairy farm profitability is mainly depends on

1. Selection of quality dairy Animal

Good genetic potency for milk production
Aclimatation to the local environment
2. Reliable labor

3.Regular deworming of adult and young animal

4. Regular vaccination for FMD and others if necessary

5. Medicated bath once in a month-which remove all the external parasite because these parasite transmit many economical importance disease like Anaplasmosis,Theileriosis and babesiosis.

6. Effective breeding management to achieve one calf in fifteen month.

7. Cost effective and at the same time balanced feeding.

In this session I am interested to discuss about the feeding and breeding

Most of the organized dairy farms are in loss due to failure in achievement of one calf in 15 month .When an entrepreneur starts the dairy farm he used to purchase high yielding animal and he enjoys with the first lactation and profit but they are not taking care of there animal for breeding for next calving which is essential for next production results in prolonged dry period(Intercalving interval).

Due to prolonged dry period (maintaining the animal without production between two lactation) whatever the dairy farmer earned in previous lactation he was forced to loss during the dry period. So for successful farming Optimum dry period is 60 days to 90 days.

To achieve one calf in 15 month, animal should come to heat with in 60 days postpartum and it should be conceived within 90 days.

The optimum lactation period for dairy animal is 300 days even the animal able to produce beyond that period, milking after 300 days is not cost effective when you compare the feed cost awith production (low production beyond 300 days).

For assumption if the animal is calved in day 0 and it came to heat within 60 days and conceived on 90 th day and it will give next birth in 370 to 375 days(gestation period 280-285 days) from the previous calving.As per recommendation we have to milk for 300 days and remaining 70-75 days is dry period which also with in recommended period.In this assumption one calve in 12 month achieved even any lapse in that we can take another 3 month if it beyond that definitely the farm will be in loss.

To achieve this
1. The animal should be in positive energy balance for normal sexual hormonal impulses and for follicular wave
2. All the micronutrients for ovulation and fertilization shold be in optimum.

Our product VIMICELL helps you to make dairy farming business profitable

Benefits:

Improves reproductive performance & conception
Enhances hoof health
Increases calving rates and calf vigor
Improves milk production & milk fat %
Maintain and maximize the milk yields
Choline for optimum health and production potential
Better Fat metabolism and liver function
Reduces stress in animals
improves health and performance
Improves immunity ,disease resistance and reduces failure

DFM(Sacchromyces cervesiae and Bacterial culture)

Accelerate rumen efficiency and animal performance
Improves dry matter intake and fiber digestibility and maintain the animal in positive energy balance
Reduce lactate production in the rumen
Enhance the rumen environment
Stimulate the microbial development in the rumen
Reduced risk of acidosis

Recommendation:
Large Animal :30 -35 gm /animal/day to be mixed in the feed.
Small Animals :10 -15 gm /animal/day to be mixed in the feed
Concentrateve : 2 kg /100 kg feed

Each kg contains
Calcium 255 g
Phosphorus 127.5 g
Sulphur 7.2 g
Sodium 5.9 mg
Potassium 100 mg
Magnesium 6000 mg
Iron 1500 mg
Zinc 9600 mg
Manganese 500 mg
Copper 1200 mg
Cobalt 150 mg
Iodine 325 mg
Selenium 10 mg
Bio active chromium 55 mg
Vitamin A 7,00,000 IU
Vitamin D3 70,000 IU
Vitamin E 250 mg
Nicotinamide 1000 mg
Biotin 550 mcg
Choline chloride 50 gm
DFM 25 gm
Antioxidant qs
Flavoring agent qs

Competitive Advantages of the product
Metal Amino Acid Chelated mineral mixture
Fortified with Bioactive Chromium ,vitamins, and Biotin
Rich in Cholin chloride and DFM
Absorbed by active transport
Greatest bioavailability
Highly stable in the absorptive gut area
Superior in physiological activity
Stable when subjected to various pH ranges in gut
Dipeptide-like structure resists gastric acid hydrolysis & intestinal enzyme cleavage.

Presentation : 1 kg Aluminium foil bags and 20 kg HDPE bags

Mr.S.Manikkamani

Mobile:09442633623

Newgen Bioscience Private Limited PLOT NO. 10, 6TH CROSS, RADHAKRISHNAN NAGAR, MOOLAKULAM, Pondicherry - 605010, India

talcohen

I need to know about milking parlors, bio gas plant, pasturing plant, cooling plants, packing machines and what i need for HI Tech Dairy Plant.

hi,
please contact me at cohetal@gmail.com
regards,
Tal Cohen

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

parameshwar_h

Indian Potash Ltd (IPL), a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me @ sklakshmanan@yahoo.com.
Dear Dairy farm aspirant,

It is a good thought to start dairy farm, and of course it is the right time to jump in. Because the milk price and demand are increasing. Moreover some banking institutions are offering subsidies to the beginners.
I can offer you the consultancy for setting up of dairy farm, till now I have an experiance of establishing a dairy farm with more than 1000 animals. I can help you in preparation of the bankable project report. You can contact me at below mentioned address.

guruathi

your budget 1.5 cr,invest ( partner )my (own idea) business earn up to 25% one month you want invest my business?

jaganath

Koushik dairy farm and cattle dealers (banglore)
We are the best cattle suppliers in india for all the Cattle farms in india....And we supply cows through out india..
1st lactation cows (20to25) ltrs...
2nd lactation cows (25to30) ltrs...
3rd lactation cows (30+) ltrs...
We give milk assurance for the cows...And we provide no disease certificate for cows so please contact (+91 9845661012) C jaganath. .. (+91 8971776667) j pruthvi....

poojasingla

Sumangalam dairy farm solution india pvt. ltd. for cow dairy farm

hello sir,
this is very great idea to start a cow dairy farm. Sumangalam dairy farm solution india pvt ltd. is the best to setup a dairy farm in all over the world in the reasonable price with high quality products and services..u may visit these websites or call on 9910052751 to Miss Pooja
Dairy Farm Solution India (DFSI) Offers Dairy Farm Planning & Equipment , Sumangalam Dairy Farm Solutions (india) Private Limited, Sahibabad - Manufacturer of Milking Equipments and Milk Storage and Coolings Equipments and https://www.facebook.com/DFSIndiaSolutions/