Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I WANT TO GROW TAMARIND Commercial purpose,WITH Sandal plants,OR Australian Teak,TEAK

Register

Click Here!

adak1730

HI SIR GOOD MORNING MY NAME IS KUMAR,IM FROM KADIRI,ANANTAPUR D.T.,ANDRAPRADESH,

IM HAVING 100 ACR DRY LAND FOR FORMING COMMERCIAL TAMARIND PLANTATION,WITH Sandal plants,OR Australian Teak,TEAK.

THERE IS GOOD WATER SOURCE ,AND RED SOIL,AND I CAN ARRANGE DRIP SYSTEM ALSO..........FOR IT..

PLZ KINDLY HELP ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO DO:confused: AND Provide me GOOD GRAFTED VERITES OF TAMARIND AND TEAK,OR SANDAL AND ANY HAND BOOKS AND HELPFUL Complete information............

IM WAITING 4 YOUR Honorable INFORMATION

THANKING YOU SIR

YOUR

KUMAR

sivasp

HI,
PKM-1 tamarind would be my choice. you may read about this on the several threads.

Thank you.

with regards
Siva

indiasai

sandalwood plants

plz contect for sandalwood plants at reasonable rate.very well matured and well maintaind plants contect PRASAD BHAT CONTECT pls

Last edited by a moderator:

ashalatha

Mr Kumar,
As i could not find any links on Tamarind PKM-1 variety, please provide me the details .

B.M.Rao

Last edited by a moderator:

adak1730

thank u

HI,
PKM-1 tamarind would be my choice. you may read about this on the several threads.

Thank you.

with regards
Siva
hi Mr. siva thank u for ur reply but pls tel me how to plantation step by step guidance.......

thank u
ur

KUMAR

jeevanandamt

Tarmarind plant and sandal tree

dear sir, kumil tree is the best one for timber and wood purpose with in seven years as Ist yield and the second yield is another 5 years. so kindly plant the tree. it will make a profitable than other trees in india.

shanmuga06

Muli layering cultivation

Mr kumar what you thought about planataions in your land are very fantastic ieda.Teak,acacia mangium,tamrind are good plantations.kindly adc the redsanders in your list.For teak cultivation kindly go for Tissue culture Teak NC21 breed is good,The acacia mangium will be tissue culture is better for planations.As per sandalwood concerned this has been propagated by seed only not by any other hitech.So sandalwood seedlings will best planatations.

Tamarind is a pension tree for you and your generations.Normaly everybody consuming the tamarind in every house in different ways like making curry,chutney and rasam in south.So tamarind is very essential in our life.So tamarind is very nice planataions & wise investment.So many varieties are availiable like Urgam,Vanthoor,CUmbam valley red flesh tamarind & Tumkur .These are local deshi varieties. Among tamarind cultivation the PKM-I (TNAU) variety is good variety in India.So kindly go for tamarind PKM-I and (citrus ) Lemon "Balaji" variety also a good crop .

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in