Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I want 30-100 Acre of Land.

Register

Click Here!

laijuelias

Hello everyone!!!

I am looking for a plot of 30-100 acre of land in TN the areas like Theni, Virudhanagar or in Thirunelveli. It should be very cheaper land. I am planning to commence a Diary Farm on that plot. So the property should be with a flat landscape. Another important thing is the availability of water. If it’s near to any river side that would very good. In other case if we get plenty of ground water that is also okay.

Somebody who can help me out please do contact me at my email. For more details you can contact.....

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Elias.

Last edited:

premkumar

Land Available

Hi,

You did not mention the place (Country, State, ...) you are looking for. We have the land at Hyderabad (100km). It suits well for Dairy Farming. My father is a Dairy Farmer with 40 years experience in the field. You may contact us..
Thanks

Prem kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

gsrinivaasan

hi,

you did not mention the place (country, state, ...) you are looking for. We have the land at hyderabad (100km). It suits well for dairy farming. My father is a dairy farmer with 40 years experience in the field. You may contact us..
Thanks

prem kumar
dear premkumar

i am interested in buying land/ farm land ( 10 acres) for cultivation & farming near kumbakonam/ thirubuvanam/ tanjore (or nearby)- land documents must be clear / title deed/ patta - no encumbrance / i am interested in genuine sellers only - brokers excuse – Please contact...

kjani

hi

Hello everyone!!!

I am looking for a plot of 30-100 acre of land. It should be very cheaper land. I am planning to commence a Diary Farm on that plot. So the property should be with a flat landscape. Another important thing is the availability of water. If it’s near to any river side that would very good. In other case if we get plenty of ground water that is also okay.

Somebody who can help me out please do contact me at my email. For more details you can contact.....

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Elias.
hi joseph,
i think you have to mantion the location atlist.
regards.
kalpesh jani
Please contact....

bhai saab

not cheap but ,free land for your dairy farming

Hello everyone!!!

I am looking for a plot of 30-100 acre of land. It should be very cheaper land. I am planning to commence a Diary Farm on that plot. So the property should be with a flat landscape. Another important thing is the availability of water. If it’s near to any river side that would very good. In other case if we get plenty of ground water that is also okay.

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Elias.
dear friend , one of my cousin have a 20 acre land near xinian river in china ,and he wants to give it free to you for your dairy farm ,plz contact him.

mehrajin

we provide consultancy for agriculture contact pearl

we have at karjat our owns and as well as friends . cannal touch 30 acers of land at rate of 20 lacs an acers

laijuelias

Basically i am frm Kerala. so i would like to have the plots somewhere in
border districts of Tamilnadu with Kerala. like Theni, Virudhanagar
or in Thirunelveli.Actually i am planning to start a Diary farm in the
plot which i am going to buy. i hope you know very well what are the
things needed for that business. the plot should have a nice flat
landscape. we do have to check the availability of water in the
region. if its near to any river side that would be more okay. if not
possible we should get plenty of ground water in all these seasons.

Last edited: