Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i want 100 acres

Register

Click Here!

wellanand

hi i anand from chennai i want 100 acres in in an around tamil nadu , only invesment purpose , i want cheap one , any area, any location ,any soil any but i want cheap inmarket rate i am develop only after 5 years only so i dont want developed area i want not developing area plz tell me i want 20000 to 40000 per acre plz call.. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

rohit_warren

Hi All,

I am Looking for REAL cheap agriculture land around Nagpur on NH69 or NH7, Ready cash deal to be finalised by next month.

If you are the owner with clear Title and No string attached to the Land and ready to sell between 5000 to 15000 per acer, Reply back or use CP to to send me a private message.or you can send mail to my username of this forum
Please contact......
Please do not forget to add the geographical details of the land, type of soil, if anything is being cultivated on that land, approach from the nearest road, availability of water etc.

ganapati

Hi All,

I am Looking for REAL cheap agriculture land around Nagpur on NH69 or NH7, Ready cash deal to be finalised by next month.

If you are the owner with clear Title and No string attached to the Land and ready to sell between 5000 to 15000 per acer, Reply back or use CP to to send me a private message.or you can send mail to my username of this forum
Please contact......
Please do not forget to add the geographical details of the land, type of soil, if anything is being cultivated on that land, approach from the nearest road, availability of water etc.
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Mr.Shrikant Mungase, Dehen
Please contact....

gayatri2006

100 acres land in tirunelvelii

hai anand, i am murugan from tirunelveli we hav 100 acres land in tirunelveli within u r budget.plz call me....

mhk_khan

hi gayatri

Please can u give me the detail and price of land ? and exact location...am from mumbai..want to invest in land.

Mh Khan

rajeshagrawal

Dear Sir,

we can provide u REAL CHEAP land of ur budget near mahanadi basin in chattisgarh....also we can provide you land in orissa and MP....The land is best suited for investment purpose as it is located near water source and coal fields....we are expecting 3-4 times rise in price in next 3 years....As lots of power plants are coming near by region....After investing you will get immidiate returns from the cultivation of crops like paddy, sunflower etc....we will arrange farmers for cultivation on 50% partnership basis....if interested contact us OR CALL US....
Rajesh Agrawal
Please contact....

skrai

Dear Anand,

I can arrange for you in Katni,Panna distt of Madhya Pradesh at rate of 30k-75k per acres

Santosh

sgokulkrish

Rahman , could you share the price , area and soil type with photos. Please contact.....

lemuriyan

Land Available in Ramanathapuram

Dear Sir

We have agriculture dry land 85 Acres , price 28000 per acre

if you are interested reply...
Please contact...
N.Saravanan

Svm realtors

hi i anand from chennai i want 100 acres in in an around tamil nadu , only invesment purpose , i want cheap one , any area, any location ,any soil any but i want cheap inmarket rate i am develop only after 5 years only so i dont want developed area i want not developing area plz tell me i want 20000 to 40000 per acre plz call.. Please contact....
Sir,

we Svmexports doing real estate also. We have investment purpose lands in Virdu Nager, Kovilpatti, Tuticorin Districts. For further details kindly contact me asap.

Mr. Muthu Raj. s
Please contact....

narasimharao

Land Available in Ramanathapuram

Hi Saravana,

Can u pls provide more details abt this land and let me know ur contact details.

Thanks,
Rao