Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I request u all.provide the contact no - email those want do share there knowledge

Register

Click Here!

kmshahul

I request you all. Should provide the contact number or mail address those want do share there knowledge

Dear friends,
Please use this site to share our knowledge to make wealthy and healthy India. All research persons are saying India & China going to face big problem by 2020 in food needs so keep it in mind and do the needful to help our country.

Details.

Dear kmshahul,
Thanks for the trouble in collecting everybodys datas for discussion you can discuss with me on anything in Chemical/Pharmaceuticals/ Agricultural & its allies business my details are as follows.
Shyamsundar Karkun.
Macopharma Pvt Ltd.
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

kmshahul

Provide the contact detail

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your reply. Some people posting without informations.

For Example: 100 acre for sale. (It has no information)

So if the person post with the location and contact details those requied they will mail them. otherwise visitor will write what is your location how much the price and all. If the person post with correct information no one will waste there time.

KM. SHAHUL
SAUDI ARABIA

essa4us

moderators

dear bro , many times this site boss moderator delette the contact number and mobile nos of free members. please check t.c of free member

kmshahul

Reply for Mr. Subramany

You had mistaken me. I ask to post their contact for those selling or they want to buy. Those people give there contact means who wants - who has they will contact immediately for that reason only I request the members to post along with there contact. I don’t I ask the member to contact me. If I need or If I have sure I will post with full details.

Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

subramany

You had mistaken me. I ask to post their contact for those selling or they want to buy. Those people give there contact means who wants - who has they will contact immediately for that reason only I request the members to post along with there contact. I don’t I ask the member to contact me. If I need or If I have sure I will post with full details.

Please contact....
Dear Mr.Shahul,

You have written your contact details, but it is not there now, because as per the terms and conditions of the forum (forum owners / management / administration) only paid members are allowed to display their contact details not the free members (like me).Don't feel bad for my comments.

With regards,
P.E.Subramany
MULTI TRADE LINKS,
Mumbai.

sijish

Dear Mr Shakul
shall we know..u r food technologist?or Agriculture tech?
we will help....based on u r backround.

regards
sijish
CEO
Globalwarming technologies