Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I need information about profitable farming ideas and method

Register

Click Here!

darvin

Please come to my own land we will give you guideline about full of profitable agriculture.
Never loss agriculture with out knowing agriculture Ct - 9944336686,

Last edited:

kumarrames

There are several ideas actually, it depends on which particular field you are more passionate. If you have no interest then not a single business will be fruitful.

Coming back to your question, here are few farming option that can give better return:

Organic Vegetables (good demand in metro cities with higher price)
Fish farming (however i am against any business that depends on someone's life) - quick return in 5 to 7 month of time.
Sandalwood plantation can give 1.65 crore return in 15 years of time - http://www.kisanfarming.com/sandalwood-tree-business/
Growing flower (a regular source of income, can give much better return if do in several acres area)

abdumail

Aquaponics is the newest way of farming with absolute savings on water, land and labour. There has been a lot of research and practical work already started.

Aquaponics is the newest way of farming with absolute savings on water, land and labour. There has been a lot of research and practical work already started. Sir how to contact you for further knowledge

There are several ideas actually, it depends on which particular field you are more passionate. If you have no interest then not a single business will be fruitful.

Coming back to your question, here are few farming option that can give better return:

Fish farming (however i am against any business that depends on someone's life) - quick return in 5 to 7 month of time.
Sandalwood plantation can give 1.65 crore return in 15 years of time - http://www.kisanfarming.com/sandalwood-tree-business/
Growing flower (a regular source of income, can give much better return if do in several acres area)
how can we be in touch with you as your contact number is not provided ....... mine no is 09953104533 ( Rupesh Gupta)

agarwood123

H

hi do you have any idea for agarwood plan8???