Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i need an idea

Register

Click Here!

laxman raghav

Hello,
we have some 3 acre land in our village, not in use for the past 15 years and its a black soil land, i have an idea to plant the profitable trees or plants in that soil??
and wat are the proceures to make that as a valuable agri land..and to export vegetables or fruits etc.. please give me some information and tips.. (its in viruthunagar district, tamilnadu)

Ashwini

Hello Laxman,

PLease get the soil analysed at the nearby soil testing laboratory.
Senior Agricultural Officer
Soil Testing Laboratory
Near Joint Director of Agriculture office
Collectorate Complex
Virudunagar – 626 001
Once the results are out, based on that we can suggest the soil amendment measures and also the crops , trees suitable for that land.

Regards
Ashwini S

vinayakatvm

Dairy Farming

You can have a dairy farm and vegetable cultivation along with it. Establishing a fodder farm a must as you need fodder for cows. You cannot buy fodder from outside as reliability won't be there. You can think of vermi composting, organic manure production, selling cow dung powder, dung as such etc which will fetch you additional income apart from milk, especially in agri related areas.

sri vinayaka agencies
Trivandrum

Hello,
we have some 3 acre land in our village, not in use for the past 15 years and its a black soil land, i have an idea to plant the profitable trees or plants in that soil??
and wat are the proceures to make that as a valuable agri land..and to export vegetables or fruits etc.. please give me some information and tips.. (its in viruthunagar district, tamilnadu)