Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted I m looking for 2-3 acres of farm land, location is max.150km from Chennai

Register

Click Here!

ndmano

Hi. I m Manoharan from Chennai.. I m looking for 2-3acres of Farm land .location is max.150km from Chennai.

Last edited by a moderator:

ravistsr

Dear, manoharan/Girish,
I m also in the same search, if U two are intrested we can jointly negociate
and clinch the deal. please contact if u r interested
mobile; 9442060444; 8695096488
cheers
ravi

shajathali

I can give you fertile land around 7-9 lac per acr around 200 kms from chennai meeting your requirement, 40-60 kms from jolarpettai junction

shajath ali
We Care Realtors
shajath@gmail.com

padmanabhan_ganesan

how is water and soil?
location is it towards Kanchi or Tiruvallur or Thakolam?
how many acres?

Thanks
Jag
Sometime back I was trying to buy land in and around Arakkonam and was unable to clinch any deal. Different type of soil was there. Water is mostly either well or borewell.

cynthia

Sometime back I was trying to buy land in and around Arakkonam and was unable to clinch any deal. Different type of soil was there. Water is mostly either well or borewell.
Sir, I have 1.31 acres of fully fenced land at Kanchipuram near NH 4 , Chennai - Bangalore highway behind Meenakshi Medical college and Color Homes project. My land is surrounded by layouts and agriculture also is carried out in opposite lands. I offer it with clear title and a price of Rs. 70 lakhs per acre. It can also be divided in 4 bits and can be shared among friends and suitable layouts can be laid and can reap huge profits. Contact me for details- 9884460091

babu02

Hi. I m Manoharan from Chennai.. I m looking for 2-3acres of Farm land .location is max.150km from Chennai.
I have got land jus 20 km away from chennai...jus 40 mins travel from chennai ..if ur interested u can contact me 9952905879

moses_a

Hi, I have lands near chengalpet for Rs. 25 Lakhs per acre. We have morethan 150 acres of land. We are bringing all the people who are interseted in agriculture/panniah in one place. This is very cheap price since its very initial stage of the project, it will be increased soon. This is just 65kms from Chennai and 5 kms from GST. If interested, please reach me at 900 3700 358

Thanks
Moses

tskmechh

Sir,.

Want to sell 1.8acre Agri land , fully fenced. Bore water available. 4km from Kamarajar dam.
Interested please let me know.

Regards
Senthil
8344252505 whatsup.

uradha

I am looking for agri land for organic farming with 100 kms from chennai. I have shortlisted one 15 kms from utharamerur. 90-95 kms from chennai. Price is 7 lakhs per acre. Good title, red soil , dry land (no well or EB connection). Near to the village. Good for all types of plants. water level is good. My friend has bought nearby and digged well. The owner has 12 acres and he wants to sell in one shot. My requirement is about 6 acres. If any of you is interested call me at 9840689111. The land has road access on two sides and two or three people can combine and buy.

seems the price too high, no well and no EB connection, i too l0oking for the land near uthiramerur with 7 to 8 acres of land (Clear Title) my budget is 3 lakhs per acre.
Call me - Pratheep-9488937498