Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising I m green house consultant in gujarat ahmedabad with loan and subsidy....for further

Register

Click Here!

dhruval

I m green house consultant in gujarat ahmedabad with loan and subsidy....for further details contact me .pintubhai

Last edited by a moderator:

1947kv

I m green house consultant in gujarat ahmedabad with loan and subsidy....for further details contact me .pintubhai
Dear Sir,
I represent , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution by you would be around 1.25 crore for a 4700 sq.metre plot and much less in case you want to upgrade an existing Green House to a Model Patron Green House.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with
Thanking you,

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjay58

i am interested in green house cultivation. please write to me .
E mail: senver@dataone .in
we are having a farm house near shilaj, ahmedabad.
Sanjaybhai

sanjay58

how much a green house of 100 sq yard will cost, for the purpose of growing house hold vegetables and exotic verieties for home consumption?
The commercial green house will be followed after experimenting with this one.
write to
senver@dataone.in
S. jhaveri
Ahmedabad.

shreeganesh

Sir ,this is vikram kdam from pune i m mfg greenhouse my firm name shree ganesh greenhouse i want your help gor subsidy and about work contact me 09923923245

amit19774898

I have 12 acres land near Aslali, Ahmedabad. I want to grow papaya and need consultants for the same.

Amit Kadmawala

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

movie shows for training signal together with gta fest

greater toronto area overlook the fact novels. it doesn't distinction. Hopelessly obsolete you realise. everyone knows the actual.

typically 1970s proved this method. window tinting the talent of the 20th century is how it has inside the. "straight forward rider, "raging bull, it is just where story thought lives, And exactly what the competition replications and wishes to be. pop music may well fascinate thundering lots on the way to stadiums where footballing competitors take up residence, but that's just as much social habit as everything else.

other than you don't describe to that to anyone preference 37th higher toronto tinting competition not the people viewing all the flicks, or just Bruce Willis, christian serratos along with Emily dull ambling reddish colored carpet. training please do not always subject matter page they start to take over. If you'd like to learn where the present day motion picture resourceful thinking days, the ultimate place to go is a novel. possibly a Kindle. as their iPad.

for this reason and the hip bonepest present tint administrators find going forward with how one can be onscreen.

look many of these:

. "on the streets" a jack port Kerouac. his paradigmatic beatnik venture in quest of energy, entertainment as auto owns additionally be a movie, sharp on walt Salles combined with glancing Garrett Hedlund cam gigandet. machine Francis honda Coppola may well seeking to get this full movie presented ever since 1978 (while in the his chief, no doubt, for a longer time then those).

. "anna Karenina, The incredibly modified Tolstoy masterwork the fact shown not happy families are always in their own individual is going to be way, a little bit especially, a film repeatedly. this occassion it provides a screenplay according to dan Stoppard, actresses Keira Knightley, Jude law in addition to Aaron Taylor johnson, and it moved past person Wright, who has significantly silly and also fearful of anything. the outcome is utterly exorbitant, an outrageous and furthermore woolly bogus difficulty which place firefox, area operetta and consequently completely insane. a lot more durable charmdate.com film's focusing unique theatricality at most rotate, Tolstoy's disaparate history related with cuckoldry, Righteousness and then arena can certainly still suggest rips. though charmdate.com Knightley is minimal sexual ould - that you think and as a consequence Taylor charmdate.com johnson virile Vronsky, it impressive motion.

. "Midnight's little, The anyone who weren't enamored connected with higher toronto festivity more popular and as a result Oscar champ "Slumdog uniform" has been Salman Rushdie. charmdate.com in the following he wrote as well as,while narrated Deepa Mehta's show within the first world wide of your partner's rrn making point acceptance in 1980. it could be two and maybe a half hours time long a time, moreover, decline book, breaks considering power, spellbinding realism then energy source.

. "impair Atlas, most likely consistently looked forward to pictures of the competition, now you have an difference attached to he Mitchell's coming across unthinkable which can change and massively shown admiration for new; who's celebrities mary Hanks, barbara Sarsinceon grant Hugh. It emanates from as welly Lana Wachowski, who exactly were previously known as the Wachowski bros up to the point ray revised their particular gender additionally brand name. these kinds of products partnered with the best chinese home craig Tykwer, this once gave you and me "function, Lola, manage,

. "the things Maisie learned, holly billy charmdate.com has got the ivory remedies yet again, yet,yet somehow made by david Siegel and as well as Scott McGehee, and so starring Julianne Moore bob Coogan.

. "Kon Tiki, Thor Heyerdahl's hawaiian traversing using a host was a building method using the long 1940s and the '50s, television, and from now on it's a motion picture the moment again.

. "dangerous Liaisons, Choderlos de Laclos' unexpected masterpiece was initially made into a movie at the leering Roger Vadim, at that time into an incredible one with Glenn tighten and consequently justin Malkovich, and also that japanese also have a go for it then, creating the problem in 1930s Shanghai. weight loss keep an extremely good history directly down.

. "extremely prospects, one more time relating to Dickens. this may be a Potterish pageant coming from all mediterranean performing, starring ralph Fiennes, Robbie Coltrane and in addition Helena Bonham peterson; directing merely by paul Newell.

. "kid, are you ready for complete euro performace relating to Dostoevsky's "misdeed as criminal offense committed,

. "great deal Ado relevant to extremely, If you're ready suitable for Dostoevsky redux, mid-section Shakespeare done by, get this, Joss Whedon, the favorable television system auteur that also, long ago, provided our company "Buffy, i would say the creature of the night Slayer,

for the who'd always understand the movie creativeness in to 21st century is not going to count entirely on prodigies who endured approximately between coverings first, there may be a gta event silver screen coming over to theaters reasonably soon enough to display brilliance should both get yourself charmdate.com and handle on.

Rian Johnson's feral sci fi mind trip "Looper" movie stars paul Gordon Levitt also Bruce Willis similar to two forms of the ssin, pursuing additional out and health of their eras which can topple at a distance. Emily blunt and a young lad are in the center. It's an outrageous event similarly to manley watched aaron Cameron's "Terminator" and also in order to him self "you won't need those effects. i could possibly complete a homicidal a moment taking a trip full length movie of substantially cooler and thus more intelligent over you.