Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i like to know can we do ginger farming

Register

Click Here!

dtandel

i like to know can we do ginger farming at alibagh or Raigadh dist area. if any one doing ginger caltivetion please provide details. regards,Devendra tandel 9820268990

dtandel

from where i will get information on Ginger farming. i want to change traditional farming of rice in Alibagh /konkan area...like to do caltivetion of Ginger in this area. need guidance.

ncmjodhpur

shri Tandelji,
Before investing in any type of ginger or other cultivation, I strongly recommond to get your soil and water detailed analysis. Otherwise you may loose time and money both.
Take it as a brotherly sincerely advise.

dtandel

ya sure..i looking for ginger farm near alibaugh area to check thhe possibility. i wrote to KVK thane, sindhudurge ..but till yet no reply.

cambium

Dear Mr. Devendra,
We can guide you through the cultivation process. But kindly provide the weather conditions in your locality and soil analysis report so that we can develop a location specific package of practices for you
If soil analysis is not done, you could contact the local Horticulture / Agriculture department and they will be able to advise you. If that is not possible, please do get in touch with us at cambiumbiotech@gmail.com.
Thank you
Best regards
Suma Krishnaswamy
+919900215767
www.cambiumbiotech.in