Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i know how grow the Capsicum in Green-house

Register

Click Here!

mshah

i am munjal shah from vadodara..i have 2 acre land..so give me the information about the green house Cultivation..my land is near the Vadodara..so give me detail information about the green house Construction...and also the Guide about the Capsicum Growing

Ashwini

Hi

Greenhouse cultivation of capsicum

There are 4 capsicum pepper (Sweet) varieties based on their color and quality. There are red, yellow, green and lastly black varieties have been evolved. Black variety is of recent origin and price is twice than other varieties. Major varieties are California Wonder, Yolo Wonder and Golden Summer which are widely appreciated and used for export markets. These varieties are resistant to mosaic virus. There will be need to use organic manures and natural insecticides / pesticides as capsicum are proposed to be exported and certificate of phyto sanitary will be needed before export formalities.

Capsicum are used in 3 Star and 5 Star Hotels for variety of food preparations, extraction natural colors and preparing oleoresins and oils, also it is most common for preparation of variety of Pizzas..

The power required will be 200 KVA and water 100,000 liters per day in fan and pad cooling greenhouse.

Capcicum varieties- California wonder, Arkamohini, Arkabasant, Arkagourav, Yellow wonder.
Seeds/Ha.-1000 gm
FarmYardmanure --25 tons/ha.
Seed Beds -7.5 m long, 1.2 m bredth and 10 cm height sized
15 beds are required per ha.

Seed Bed Preperation- Apply 30 kg FYM+half kg 19:19:19 complex
to the each seedbed. Treated seeds are sown at 8 cm row distance in the bed.
Irrigate daily evening hour.seedlings will be ready by 5-6 weeks.

Planting - Plant 60 cms row to row ,and 45 cm plant to plant
Fertilizers - Apply 75 kg N,75 kg P and 50 kg K at planting.
Apply75 kg N as top dress at 4 weeks.

Irrigation & Intercultivation- Irrigate at every 3-4 days based on
climate. After top dress earthingup has to be done.Intercultivate 3-4 times to manage weeds. See that water should not stagnate in field.

In general, for vegetables, recommended width is plastic mulch paper is 10-20 micron. Length is again depends on your landscape. This plastic mulch comes in roll of 1.5 M X 50 M measurement.

Regards
Ashwini

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

Dear Sir,

We can provide complete turn key project for Capsicum Cultivation. Pls send details to below address

Prakash Chopade
98503 78777
pcpunit@gmail.com

i am munjal shah from vadodara..i have 2 acre land..so give me the information about the green house Cultivation..my land is near the Vadodara..so give me detail information about the green house Construction...and also the Guide about the Capsicum Growing