Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I have Dairy farm Project report

Register

Click Here!

sreedna

I have dairy farm project with me for 50 cows (Nabard guidelines followed). Our selves started a dairy farm with 50 cows with the bank loan.

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

naresh_4us

need Milk Dairy Project Report

Dear Sir,
Please provide Milk Dairy Project Report. i want start small milk dairy in AP at Mahabubnagar district.

add_tn

send the project report

Dear Sir,

send me the projcet report to my mail id

if the project is valid i will give you Rs.50000/-

please contact..

Thank u

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow or Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 buffaloes, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 buffaloes, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

sarangk

I have dairy farm project with me for 50 cows (Nabard guidelines followed). Our selves started a dairy farm with 50 cows with the bank loan.

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...
can you plese mail me accross the report

babu_slm

Babu

Hello Sir,

I am Looking up of starting a dairy fram of my own. Can I have your advice and technical assistance of dairy farming?

kamvishnu

dairy fram project

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...
I want dairy fram project for 20-50 buffellows
Please contact...
myname: subba lakshmi

kulveer2010

Request for report

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...
Mr. Naidu,

PLZ. help me for this project report.
You are requested to kindly send us soft copy of project report on mail id

thodans

Project Report required

Dear Mr. Naidu,

Kindly send me your project report to me as I wish to start a Diary farm in Kerala.

Best Regards,
Soy George

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...

vinu1008

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...
Dera Sir,
Plz send the dairy farming project report to this mail

Thanks & Regards
Vinay K W

mynagesh123

Am planning to setup a dairyfarm in AP. Can you help me to get the project report?

Regards,
Nagesh

Dear sir,

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful assistance. I am really inspired to see this format. Thanks a lot.

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow or Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

sierra

didnt do good

I bought a dairy farming project report here with one of the GENIOUS who is still claiming he did so many people rich. Come on I sent that report to SBI , they mail me back saying the reports includes nothing. There are lot of scam people here to drain the money from ethusiastic people like us. PLEASE BE CAREFULL.

sa_bo12

Dear Mr Vivek M Patil,

I wish to start a dairy project in Karnataka - Gulbarga district. Can you please guide me with a project report & the entire feasibility analysis?

I await your reply. It can be sent on my mail ID If you wish we can also meet, as we stay in adjoining districts.

Regards,

Sadashiv Borgaonkar.

sa_bo12

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Dear Mr Vivek Patil,

Can you please guide me with a Project Report of establishing a Dairy Farm near Gulbarga?

Regards,

Sadashiv Borgaonkar.