Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available I can offer mushroom cultivation help

Register

Click Here!

anandwaves

Dear Friends,

My self Sadanand from Bangalore and am a Mushroom cultivator from past 5 years. Certified by DMR Solan.

Currently cultivating Button Mushroom in Jigni Industrial area from past one and half years successfully.

Along with that cultivating Oyster and Milky Mushroom at waderahalli, near Discovery village resort, on kanakapura main road.

Those who are interested in learning mushroom cultivation practically in my Mushroom farm OR want to buy mushroom OR buy ready to fruit bags to practice growing can reach me

Few of my achievements ;

Sathyanarayan one of my student from koppal district, Hospet telicasted on public hero news channel

IMG_20180809_162410.jpg
IMG_20180201_053811.jpg
IMG-20180313-WA0008.jpg

Thank you
Regards / Sadanand
Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

sreeneereddy

Dear Friends,

My self Sadanand from Bangalore and am a Mushroom cultivator from past 5 years. Certified by DMR Solan.

Currently cultivating Button Mushroom in Jigni Industrial area from past one and half years successfully.

Along with that cultivating Oyster and Milky Mushroom at waderahalli, near Discovery village resort, on kanakapura main road.

Those who are interested in learning mushroom cultivation practically in my Mushroom farm OR want to buy mushroom OR buy ready to fruit bags to practice growing can reach me @ 9620811232.

Few of my achievements ;

Sathyanarayan one of my student from koppal district, Hospet telicasted on public hero news channel

View attachment 464
View attachment 469
View attachment 446

Thank you
Regards / Sadanand
Bangalore
Hi Sadanand,

Myself Sridhar from Hyderabad and have plans to start mushroom unith with the capacity of 30Kg/Day. Hence I am in search of reliable information how to installation of shed / equipment ..in economy way. will I get any help from your end in this regard. if yes please contact me

Thanks!!
Sridhar

pradeesh7

I can guide you for oyster mushroom spawn, cultivation and shed preparation. I can help.