Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am planning to start a goat farm and zero cost natural farming .

Register

Click Here!

aannjose

I am an IT professional working in chennai ,planning to start a goat farm and zero cost natural farming .I would like to avail help from known and experienced people .Any leads will be appreciated .

rangaganesan

Respected friend, Mr.

Consultancy service.
Get consultation for your dairy /goat Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy/goat farm Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modeling
Business Plans /Project Report – integrated, Dairy/goat Farm
Company Registration, Land Selection Assistance, Shed Design, Assistance for cattle/goat Buying Program,
Assistance for tools and equipment Buying Program
and Many as required.
Please contact us to start your dairy/goat Farm.

Thanks & Regards,
rangaganessan, 9444123740, 9600157026.

Bright India,

Agro & organic farm product marketing and consultancy.

Brightindia11@gmail.com.

smy82482

The proper idea of a goat farming cant be written in short or cant be explain it in briefly,to know the complete process of goat farming,visit some of the goat farms and consult with goat farm expertise.Also look for the demand of market where you want to sale these breeds.Usually market requires goats for meat,which are avg weighted say live weight 16kg to 25kg(meat weight 10kg-18kg) and at cheap prices.If you sale the goats at higher prices no one will buy it from you.So breeding of costlier goats will not be a profitable business at all,as it will not be profitable for you to sale them at lower prices as you have higher expenditures on these breeds,while buying and maintaining(breeding) them.
Regards,
Dr.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.co.in

aannjose

The proper idea of a goat farming cant be written in short or cant be explain it in briefly,to know the complete process of goat farming,visit some of the goat farms and consult with goat farm expertise.Also look for the demand of market where you want to sale these breeds.Usually market requires goats for meat,which are avg weighted say live weight 16kg to 25kg(meat weight 10kg-18kg) and at cheap prices.If you sale the goats at higher prices no one will buy it from you.So breeding of costlier goats will not be a profitable business at all,as it will not be profitable for you to sale them at lower prices as you have higher expenditures on these breeds,while buying and maintaining(breeding) them.
Regards,
Dr.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.co.in
Thanks Sir,
I will conatct you to get more Idea

Goat farming and "Zero budget natural farming"(ZBNF) system are different. ZBNF belongs to farming in land, not animal husbandry. You will get all the details from their web site and facebook. Also you can contact me for free advice about ZBNF. Muraly, cyemqatar@gmail.com / 99 6121 2626