Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i am planning start a poly house in kozhikode district in kerala, please help me to k

Register

Click Here!

kunhabdullamk

would u please tell me about the training available in poly house farming( detaild), and agency to construct poly house in kozhikode district in kerala

shingote

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Poly House material, G.I Alu. Proflie, Spring, Clamp,Curtin Clamp plastic, Politin PaperUniversal joint,Plastic Door,Shed net, Insect net, Mono net,,Shed Net Material & Manufacture Green house . We have our registered office at Dist Pune Talegaon, Maharashtra.

Our valuable Services . . . .

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

All type of Plants Like - - -

Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

MADHAVI AGRO
GREENHOUSE CONSTRUCTIONS AND ALL TYPES OF GREENHOUSE MATERIAL SUPPLERS
Resi /Office: 47/9 Shantai “ Hsg.Soc. Yaswant nagar,Talegaon Dabhade, Tal-Maval, Dist –Pune 410 507. Mobile No: 09922437631,E-mail: madhaviagrotech12@gmail.com

Madhavi Agro
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Balasaheb Shingote.

ajith nair

construction of poly house

would u please tell me about the training available in poly house farming( detaild), and agency to construct poly house in kozhikode district in kerala
we are providing training, construction of polyhouse structure etc. please contact us at 9645 860 285