Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am looking for genuine coleus growers

Register

Click Here!

sachinrbmi

This is useless website. from last 15 days i am enquiring about coleus. but i am not able to find any satisfactory answer.

sundarsmnm

Respected sir,

i am user of this site since 2010 , i had lot of business leads and lot of information than any other site in india ,if you dont have patience of waiting try to learn how to post thread and please do not blame others soory if i am make some words mistaken

pls ask me aout coleus i have lot of answers for u which i got from this website

greenagrow

sundarsmnm

Any one In U.P. who can supply coleus planting material please contact me. I need the planting material of coleus.
i would prefer the cuttings directly from the field. i need 5 acre planting material. if any Farmer in UP who is cultivating coleus please contact me.

Regards
Sachin Saxena
City : Bareilly
Ph : 9219045005 , 8449812345
sachin.rbmi@gmail.com

pls contact nafeed nursery or contat up ag university herbal deprtmnt or contact me for coleus sapling in tamilnadu

sachinrbmi

Any one In U.P. who can supply coleus planting material please contact me. I need the planting material of coleus.
i would prefer the cuttings directly from the field. i need 5 acre planting material. if any Farmer in UP who is cultivating coleus please contact me.

Regards
Sachin Saxena
City : Bareilly
Ph : 9219045005 , 8449812345
sachin.rbmi@gmail.com

pls contact nafeed nursery or contat up ag university herbal deprtmnt or contact me for coleus sapling in tamilnadu
please share your contact number.

sachinrbmi

Be carefull about coleus, I have lost 25 lakhs on it. Its not suitable in all lands

please share your experience in detail. how u lost 25 lacs in coleus. In 1 acre the total cost of cultivation would be around 20000. did u cultivate coleus in 125 acre ?

please dont misguide people like this. no one will cultivate coleus in 125 acre who is a new farmer of coleus.

vinjos

If you are not getting what you wanted, it does not mean the website is useless. I have got quite satisfactory business through this site and getting continued enquiries.

nithyanandam

Dear sir,
I Got More Then 15 Coleus Planting Material supplier In This Website With In A Day.Please Search Your Wands Correctly You Will Get.For Example Today Came This post:

Coleus Planting Material Available:
Devesh Sharma - 9826556880
Address - E-7/349,Near 11.No.Stop,Arera Colony,Bhopal - Madhya Pradesh
Pinode - 462016.

sundarsmnm

respected sachinrbmi

first of all you have to research the pros and cons in coleus and ask for the saplings ,we understood you are new to agriculture so please be patience you can contact me on 9788182399

sundarsmnm

greenagrow@gmail.com

respected sachinrbmi

first of all you have to research the pros and cons in coleus and ask for the saplings ,we understood you are new to agriculture so please be patience you can contact me on 9788182399

ecofrorg

Sir Please call On 8108522700. We are Eco Friends organic. We assured you that any information you want we have answers
Thanks.
Kumar Arya

sachinrbmi

respected sachinrbmi

dear sir can you please tell me the pros and cons on coleus.

sachinrbmi

respected sachinrbmi

Dear sir can you please tell me the pros and cons on coleus. are you currently cultivating coleus?

sundarsmnm

greenagrow@gmail.com

This is useless website. from last 15 days i am enquiring about coleus. but i am not able to find any satisfactory answer.
respected sir from useless website now you are getting valuable and useful information by you in telephonic conversation with me

farmer and marketer mgp marketing mg palanivel 9842717201 9750925074

20000 tuber per acre

500 gms per plant

rupees 75000 per acre

rs 12-15 per kg