Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am looking for a Person who can do Precision farming.

Register

Click Here!

amjyo999

hi,

Last edited by a moderator:

ramu1970

Person for precision Farming

Dear sir,
Understand that you are in need of trained person for precision farming in kerala. Actually we are doing precision farming in both vegetables and fruits right now in Tamilnadu. However we cant stay there permanently. but we can help you do precision farming best in India.You are aware that Tamilnadu Agricultural University with the consultancy of Michigan state university implemented precision farming technology predominantly for vegetables and some extent banana and sugarcane and flowers and cotton and achieved 120-165% increased yield in Dharmapuri and krishnagiri district of Tamilnadu. from where the technology has spread to palakad in kerala and karnataka. The precision farming technology is meant for high value high yielding vegetable crops grown under controlled condition like nursery production in shadenet house and drip cum fertigation system with water soluble fertilizers followed by integrated nutrient management and integrated pest management and appropriate post harvest management handling of the farm produce.Since precision farming technology requires initial high investment say around Rs.1.25 lac/ha for vegetables, you need to bestow utmost and periodical care like soil health analysis , periodical monitoring for pest and diseases prevalence, intercultural operations etc. we will assist you based on your crop preference and your investment limit and purpose ie, individual farming or corporate farming or contract farming .
Even we will train your person in precision farming and will tender periodical advice to keep up with your requirement. rest assured with quality service.

gow1982

Place and contact details

Hi
Plz share contact details and address, so that can pay visit ur place.
Plz tell me the cost of setting up poly house

pinty

hi,
CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna

Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.

Work Experience1984TO 1990 I WAS WORKING AS A FARM HOUSE CARETAKER IN SASWAD PUNE,I HAVE LITTLE BIT KNOLEDGE OF DRIP IRRIGATION
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar

languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request

dmanipsg

Kindly give us ur contact informatiom so that we get trainrd.

Name:Mani
Contact No:8801508875
Mail Id:dmaipsg@gmail.com

Last edited: