Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted I am interested to purchase 5-10 acres in Nilgiris area

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

Call me on this no.9870059400. If you have land in karnataka...
Dear Mr. Abhay,
Lands available in Kollegal, Hindupur, Gowribidanur, Kolar, Madakasira, Gundalpet areas: > more than 100 acres properties. Price ranging from 2 Lakhs to Rs. 4 Lakhs/acre. Land available in Maharashtra (Konkan region): 15,000 acres: Price Rs. 2 Lakhs/acre. You have not responded to earlier response post and also mail. Please mail required location, type of land (or specify purpose) and your budget limits. We can offer suitable land as per your requirement if available within your specified budget: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

We have 100 acres with excellent water source and all machinery like tractor, grass cutter, grass chopper for integrated farming. We even have 10 acres mulberry plantation with shed, and dairy farm shed to accommodate 60 to 70 cows/buffaloes, and sheep farm shed to accommodate 100 goats/sheep and water pipe line across the land to avoid labor intensity to cut down unnecessary costs.
It's located 20 km from Ongole, Prakasam District, Andha Pradesh. We are looking for young entrepreneurs those are passion in agriculture and execute the project on PROFIT-SHARING basis but not for sale.
I can be contacted @ 9177302770
Yes. We can undertake the Project on Contract Management system based on Profit Sharing, if terms are agreeable.
What are the crops existing now in the project apart from mulberry?
You mentioned about excellent water source. What is the situation of water in summer? As the area is in arid zone, we have to assess the water situation in summer, and if it is insufficient for survival of the normal crops, we have to adopt only high value crops suitable for arid zone only.

How many years you propose for Contract Management? We require minimum 3-5 years to make it feasible for us as per our systems. Decision regarding number of years to be made later after site visit because if only arid zone crops are possible, 5-10 years on Contract Management will be required.

You mentioned about sheds for cows, buffaloes, sheep etc and basic infrastructure available. But no animals existing?

If you are willing to invest for the pre-start up costs for Integrated Green Farm Project, around Rs. 4-5 lakhs, and willing to take loan for investment by offering the land property as collateral security, we can consider taking up Contract Management.

We can do all activities from concept design, planning, cultivating, animal husbandry and marketing of products, and also all documentation, licenses, registration, certifications and we will prepare Bankable DPR for loan also, and get the loan if you are willing to take the loan using the property as collateral.

We do only organic/traditional/natural/bio-dynamic/spiritual/vriksha ayurveda system of farming and mriga ayurveda for animal husbandry projects. We can also make the whole land into a Biodiversity Park/Green Heaven/Herbal Garden within 3-5 years along with doing high value crops that will provide highest return from land and from investment.

If you are not able to organise the pre-start up investment of Rs. 4-5 lakhs, then wait for sometime, and we will get back to you after organising it, and if it is still available for Contract Management, we can undertake management on profit sharing basis as you suggested.

We have to do a site visit and feasibility analysis before taking any further steps regarding this offer.

Please mail us further details of location/exact address of the project land and your contact details, so that we can mail you our systems and practices and terms and conditions for Contract Management.
Please mail to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services (GFNS) /
Medicinal Planters Association of India (MEPASI) E: mediicinal.planters.india@gmail.com /
Sustainable Development & Management Consultants Network (SDMCN) E: sdmcnet@gmail.com
W: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka/Bhiwandi & Kolhapur, Maharashtra.

microbe

It is near Villupuram in Tamilnadu. 160 acres. Fully fenced with drip irrigation. Paddy, Coconut, inter crops. Big well. with important farm implements with JCP. We are the facilitator.Direct access to the owner. Price within your expectation. Urgent disposal. contact 9344483000

greenlandfns

I am interested to purchase 5-10 acres in Nilgiris area - say Kookal, Coonoor, Kotagiri belt.
Did you get the land required? If not, please contact us. We have around 100 acre land for sale near Ootym including tea estate and belonging to single family but owned by different people of the family in different sizes. Price can vary in the range of Rs. 20-50 Lakhs depending upon crops, access etc. Please mail us for further details: greenlandfns@gmail.com

spw4e4c4

I am looking for agriculture land on lease with road electricity and abudant of water availability. I prefers Bijnor , Budaun, gajrula , Noopur . I am looking for about 50 acres of land on lease or buy.

if any one have please share the location , and price per acer with water & electricity facility.

neha16483

Hi Friend,

I am new to these forums. I need an agricultural land upto 2 acres in konkan region with water and electricity and approach road
I have a budget of around 3 lakhs per acre.
Please contact me on my no 9773481324 or you can send me an email on nadeemshaikh5151@yahoo.com

Regards,
nadeem

We have agricultural Land near mandangad and Talegar also. If interested Please call us @ 7447456681. email us - neha16483@gmail.com

Hello Friends,
We are real estate agent we have the following in Andhra Pradesh
Agriculture Land: 4000 Acres
Ownership: Family Members
Price: 1.5 lakh per acre
property is about 48 kilometers from Bagepalli (Andhra border)
Property is 144 Kms from Bengaluru

Any body interested to buy please contact
nine nine one six one six one five one three

Want to Buy 100 to 500 acres of farm land anywhere south india

I want to buy 100 to 500 acres farm land anywhere in south india with less than 1 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 1 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.
please post your message or send me Personal Message on this board
Hello Friends,

greenlandfns

I need urgently 4 agriculture labors for my plantation farm located in Ratnagiri-Lanja Taluk -Kondge village, Maharashtra. plantation is cashew . family is preferable. i can provide accommodation. monthly salary provided. need to look after the plant and its allied works .
What is the wage per day you can pay per person-adult male and women, if family?
There are workers from Maharashtra itself, if the wage is good.
Please mail us for further details: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Hello Friends,

• Cheap land required maximum upto 1.5 lakh per acre.
  • Red Fertile land suitable for Tree plantation like Malabar neem, Teak, Sandalwood & Fruit bearing trees.
  • Land should have ample water supply.
  • In Andhra cities like Anantpur, penukonda, hindupur, bagepalli etc.
  • Land should be 120-150 km radius of Banguluru airport.
  • Budget not exceeding ₹ 150000 per acre.
  • Contact R Singla 8168991214.
Hello Friends,