Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics

Register

Click Here!

amukarti

Hi All,

i am interested in Hydroponics setup, where can i get information on this, and where can i get the material to build one?

allha

Film Farming (high quality food)

if you are really interested in farming then grow Film Farming high quality food with minimal use of water and fertilizers. uses 90% less water and 80% less fertilizers than hydroponics. Film Farming Technology is the most efficient but simple and cheaper technology of the recent era. There is no need to discard or sterilize nutrient solutions and no need to make refill solutions.Plants are fed gradually as per the need. Technology is so simple that anybody at anywhere can do it without prior experience in farming for the chances of failure are nil.
If you want to know more, please contact me on

Last edited by a moderator:

manojkidangoor

Film Farming

Dear friend,
We r interested in the film farming. pls send the full details for 1 acre farming. R U giving turnkey solution?
Thanks & Regards,

if you are really interested in farming then grow Film Farming high quality food with minimal use of water and fertilizers. uses 90% less water and 80% less fertilizers than hydroponics. Film Farming Technology is the most efficient but simple and cheaper technology of the recent era. There is no need to discard or sterilize nutrient solutions and no need to make refill solutions.Plants are fed gradually as per the need. Technology is so simple that anybody at anywhere can do it without prior experience in farming for the chances of failure are nil.
If you want to know more, please contact me on

Last edited by a moderator: