Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics nutrient formula explained

Register

Click Here!

ravikirnn

Hi,

Im basically a computer engineer from Bangalore. As a hobby I started hydroponics 3 months ago.

I have made nutrients myself and I have explained everything in detail on my blog Hydroponics For You.

hydroponicsforyou dot co dot cc

I need help from any chemical engineer or a botanist to verify the formula. I have kept everything open source.

Im using this formula and my plants are growing healthily. If some one can verify the formula it would help thousands of people in India who are willing to go hydroponic.

The biggest hurdle in India for a hydroponic enthusiast is preparing nutrient. My sincere effort is to make a successful nutrient and spread the knowlege to all keeping it open source.

Can someone help me out?

Last edited:

kirti s

Dear Sir

Which plants are u raising using ur formula and what type of hydroponic system are u following. pls let us know so that we too can get idea.

ravikirnn

Dear Sir

Which plants are u raising using ur formula and what type of hydroponic system are u following. pls let us know so that we too can get idea.
Hi Kirti,

I am using ebb and flow system that feeds plants with 20 mins of nutrient in 24 hours. Medium used is cocopeat. The system is used for growing vegetables like tomatoes, ladies finger, bitter gourd, beans etc.,. These plants are growing in my terrace garden with a 200sqft green house.
Ravikiran N.