Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

gopalk2013

This thread has been on for 2 years. It would be interesting to get "real feedback" from people who actually are growing capsicum/strawberries uing Hydroponics.

ranjitt

Need information about Hydroponic Color Capsicum Business

Hello Atul,

I want to delvelop my 7 acres land near krishna river. I need information about Hydroponic Color Capsicum Business.
please send me your farm address and contact No.

Thanks and regards
Ranjit Thorat

lavanur

Hi I am cultivating Red & Yellow Capsicum, we wanted to sell it to a proper Buyer, please suggest, we are 290 KM near to Bangalore and 450 KM From Hyderabad and 350 Km From Chennai.

Please share me you contact details to contact you. or give me a call @ 8019000199

moreshsing

Hi Atul,e

I would like to visit your farm. Pl. let me know the address....Also intersted in rented plyhouse if it is in Talegaon area

Regards,
Moreswar

SATLA R.K.

Business Opportunity to Organic Growers , Exporters & Hi tech Cultivators of Exotic Vegetables, Flowers & Fruits
We have the following Business proposal for the hi tech farming community–who wish to Cultivate various Exotic Vegetables either in Poly house or Open cultivation .We are ready to work on Joint Venture basis also.
Area of the Land : Total 200 Acre-Certified Organic –fertile Land by Indo Cert.-Out of which 30 Acres will be given on long term Lease or for Joint Venture. Has Plantation of more than 500 Alphonso trees of 10 year old. At present vegetable cultivation is being done on 60 Acre of the land .
Location of Land : 80 Kms from Mumbai International Air Port -on Mumbai Nashik Highway.
Power : Availabilty of 3 Phase & Single phase power connection.
Water : Plot is touching the River & Irrigation Canal– Ample water availability throughout the year & has the permission of Irrigation Department.
Access road : Tar approach road available upto the plot
Accomodation : Provision of accommodation for 50 labour
Security : The entire plot is Completely fenced with barbed wire
We want to give the above 30 Acre land with all the above facilities & infrastructure on Long Term Lease –on a nominal rent to the high tech Farmers Group or Exporters who wish to cultivate various exotic Vegetables through the year organically. We are also open for the option of Joint Venture proposal.
The above offer has the socio economic objective - & is given with a broad vision to promote Organic Cultivation & to create awareness amongst the farmers & other people - about the healthy organic sustainable lifestyle.
If Interested -Kindly revert with your concrete proposal for further discussion. Farm visit can be arranged on request.
Farmer groups & Exporters shall be given the preference.
Thanks & Best Regards

R.K.Satla
R A J A N E N T E R P R I S E S
44,Satla House, KP 7th Lane, S.P.Road,
First Floor,Mumbai-400008, India
Cell :91-99201 20216
Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

jayanti lal

I am planing to open polyhouse in palakkad dist kerala. Do you have any branch here

[sir, i am planing to open a polyhouse in palakkad dist. kerala. Do you have any branch in kerala. do you have any buyback policy for capsicum as there is less demand in local market
QUOTE=atulkalaskar;159427]Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

[/QUOTE]

SATLA R.K.

We are interested to buy back Coloured Capsicum & other exotic vegetables grown in your poly house or the shed net at fixed predetermined price .Their will be MOU & the payment terms would be 100 % RTGS against each delivery at Mumbai

Kindly revert with details

R.K.Satla
R A J A N E N T E R P R I S E S
( Brokers for International Trade )
44,Satla House, KP 7th Lane, S.P.Road,
First Floor,Mumbai-400008, India
Cell :91-99201 20216
Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

laxmikantmulgir

I am a buyer for exotic vegetables and fruits.I even buy frozen green peas and sweet corn.Fresh baby corn ,colored capsicum , cherry tomato ,red cabbage ,Broccoli , Iceberg.Farmers and suppliers can contact me by mail or by cell phone.
9657712575 or laxmikantmulgir@gmail.com

lavanur

Hi,

We cultivate Coloured capsicum & English Cucumber.

We can supply to Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore.

Regards,
Giridhar Reddy
+91-8019000199

kanticad

Hi i m kanti chaudhari i have agricultur land at north gujarat 10 acar i m intrsted in colour capcium and hydroponics i want to visit your farm also plz send me full detail about above my id kanti.cad@gmail.com

rsk274

Hi Atul,

I am Ravi Shankar,formerly a software engg for 15 ..presently like to get into farming..Can you plz share across the details regarding the hydroponics color capsicum ,if possible will be possible to visit your farm.
Plz do send across the details to my pwersonnal mail id rsk274@gmail.com

rakesh8888

Sir give me details about hydroponics farming on my email address I.e. rakesh.citm@gmail.com. What is total cost of project for 2 acres of land including Green house set up cost for 2 acres of land.
After getting all this information, i will visit your farm. Give me your full address of the farm with your mobile number.
Thanks sir