Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

ajay16

hello sir,
I am interested in the color capsicum production in my farm. request you to please send me the details regarding its total set up cost and other cost involved ...
Thanks...

shelton

Hydroponics Color Capsicum

Hello Atul,
I would be intrested in making a visit.Please advise suitable date.

Shelton

cyborg_jp

Dear Atul ji,
Can you post the latest photos of the farm. I have been following your unique project for quite some time. Kudos!
Thanks,
-JP

bssreddy

Please provide me details of the following:

1. What is the total investment required per acre for growing?
2. What is the subsidy I will get?
3. How can I sell my final produced product?
4. How many people (man power) required for an acre ?
5. How many supervisors required to take care of the whole process for 5 acres.

Thank you in advance ... !

Regards,
shyam

sloganathan

Colour capsicum

Dear Sir,
I am interested to have Know the cost per acre to set up this, govt subsidiy, i want to start in Minimum investment, if the Project is viable and good profitable i can go for 2 acres together.please send the details and cost and profitablelityin months/ breakeven point etc. srmdotslnatgmaildotcom
since you have quoted marketing under national brand explain that also. Thanks with regards,9019739225
s.Loganathan
srm.sln@gmail.com

nitishsanga

interested

I'm interested in growing color capsicum in ranchi, jharkhand . But I have only 10800 square feet land. Send me detail

Last edited by a moderator:

atulkalaskar

Hi Nitish,

10800, is that total land you have? If that's the case then when you erect greenhouse you will have even smaller growing area which may not work out profitable in short run due to costs which otherwise may get you economies of scale benefits.

If you can consider 1 acre land then capsicum will be beneficial. Your current land you can grow anything traditionally but if you have commercial business in mind then you will have to consider larger areas.

imexsa

Hi....Kindly forward me your info on this venture and I will appreciate if you could kindly put me into contact with serious and reliable entrepreneurs within this field of Hydroponics who are seeking investors to join their venture.

I look forward to your kind response.

Regards

pravinjshetty

Can you send me a Quote ASAP

Dear Friends;
I am a Professor in Monash University in Melbourne in Australia teaching Computer Science.
I have a Family Farm in Dahanu Road that is on Border of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
I want Help from yo guys who are Involved in Hydrponics and also Wanting Swiss Cows and Macinery Information for Dairy and Also to Develop a Horticultural Nursery similar to that as Din San Nursery.
Also want a Quote from Suppliers of Hydroponics with to focus on small scale commercial farming using the Autopot Systems in modular units of 1,000 sq. M each. For most crops, we want to have 5,000 Autopot Single 12-inch Hydrotray units. The layout of the 1,000 sq. M Autopot farming module is provided in the attached drawings.

We suggest we proceed with the following guideline:-

1. Start with one Autopot Farming module of 1,000 sq. M as a pilot project
- everything is to be supplied from you so that the module is complete. We are that some of the components can be substituted with local products. From our experience, it is not advisable to make substitution for the first module.
- this covers only the hardware. Consumables like seeds and growing medium and nutrients - to be sourced locally. We can provide you with the formula and should be available from Mumbai area.
a) The cost of 5,000 Autopot Hydrotray 12 inch single plus all tubings and fittings
b) The cost of tanks, meters, pumps, solar panels, water treatment & etc to cater 5,000 Autopot Hydrotray units
c) Weed mat and pegs for flooring covering 1,000 sq. M
Total for the entire Autopot 1,000 sq. M farming module

We recommend that you suggest that we start with a crop that can be grown outdoors without the greenhouse or rain shelter. This will save at least half the establishment costs. Crops like ginger could be a good start.

Consultancy should be provided as and when needed.

atulkalaskar

Hi Praveen,

Thanks indeed for putting the Autopot on the scene. You have mentioned that you have farm in Maharashtra, have you used Autopot system? If yes then can you send us the link where we can view your farm? Is it open for visits? If you have not used Autopot yet then why not?

I would be very keen to have a discussions with you about pros and cons of autopot system.

Thanks again.

pradeepagri

Pradeep for Capsicum

Dear Sir,
I am planning to grow capsicum and coloured capsicum in a poly house and also under hydroponics. Kindly provide me the economics . I am from Nagercoil near Kanyakumari.
Warm regards,
Pradeep Dennison

arjunmanel

Hi, I am Arjun from Bangalore and into capsicum cultivation in 1 acre poly house. Sir, I am interested in Hydroponics and request you to send me a detailed cost for equipments to my email Thank you.
Regards
Arjun

sharath_cn

Please provide me details of the following:

1. What is the total investment required per acre for growing?
2. What is the subsidy I will get?
3. How can I sell my final produced product?
4. How many people (man power) required for an acre ?
5. What is the yield we get per acre per year

please email me the details

Last edited: