Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hydroponic

Register

Click Here!

glbansal

Hello,
I have been growing tomatoes and peppers for the last more than 15 years in simple soilless/hydroponic (including NFT) systems. I have a passion for hydroponics and want to associate and contribute with some good hydroponic unit in India or overseas. I also want to lay hands on automated systems. I shall appreciate your response how I can go about it. glbansal@gmail.com 094181 93799

haisvee

Re : Hydroponic

Good to know and sounds well. I hope you would have know the cost of investment on this highly technical cultivation methodology by this time. Recently I am getting exposed to hydroponics system in England. Based on my recent research in India, we don’t get returns in terms of price either through hydroponics or organic cultivations considering the investments that we have put in.

Additionally, we don’t get any subsidies from governments for hydroponics. Also that is not a proven system in India for providing any technical support for any risks.

On the other hand, think of the capital and labour cost to go for other cultivations if you planned for commercial aspects.

This is nothing to de-motive your passion, but I would like you to look into the marketing aspects and the prospects on selling your items before you set up any kind of cultivations

Thanks

Senthil

glbansal

Thank you Mr. Senthil. I fully agree with you. I would appreciate if you please indicate about the hydro set up in Englnad and ur email id.

Regards

glbansal

hydroponics

Thank you Mr. Senthil. I fully agree with you. I would appreciate if you please indicate about the hydro set up in Englnad and ur email id.

Regards

vertical

Great to hear for some one who is got 15 years of EXP , In India it can be very profitable if we make the system simple and Nutrition sold in the market at a lower cost, To day 1000 Litter of nutrition cost around Rs.700, which mean the cost of production goes higher, But where as the actual cost of chemicals for the nutrients in India is only RS.250.The system used like NFT,Run to waste, etc are been sold at very high cost. If some one can use there own creativity and make a system and get nutrients prepared them self i Guess nothing like it.

Mr.Bansal, I will sppreciate you to share your Exp with our fellow members if you wish to.

I am ready to share my small knowledge . Soon will post my hydroponic research center pics .Setting up in Bangalore. With Aframe, Bench, Aeroponic tables,Drip and drain system, raised bed, fodder system at low cost. and moreeeeeeeeee hanging vertical systems... much more.

glbansal

Thank you vertical. I am convinced with your idea. I shall appreciate if you call me or give your email so that we may discuss in more details.

shajathali

Mr.Senthil

I don't agree with your words "we don’t get returns in terms of price either through hydroponics or organic cultivations considering the investments that we have put in." i don't have any knowledge about hydroponics but about organic cultivation i have better.

Now the mindset of peoples lives in cities like bangalore and chennai changed. Awarness about health getting increased because of the increased risk of cancer like diseases. People are ready to pay higher amount if they get a good, quality food. It is upto you to prove. Also, talking about investment, over a period the expenses of cultivation except seeds, harvesting become zero if you go for organic.

regards
shajathali
We Care Realtors - Tamil Nadu

shajath@gmail.com

Last edited:

Dear Mr Shajathali,

I am 100% agree with you without inorganic it is not possible bcoz our soil is highly acclimatized with inorganic fertilizer & it is difficult to change. It will be possible if our Govt will give subsidy to our farmers to grow organic foods. Then farmers will interested to grow organic & recover their losses.

glbansal

Dear Sirajul Islam: When we look for Govt subsidies, I think the entrepreneur spirits gets diminished. If one can generate quality produce, there should not be problem for its disposal and it should give adequate remuneration.Regards. GLB

my farm

hello, i am cultivating corn for cows hydroponically , for last one year, in India, i may help you, pankaj mali, 09011049301

capatil01

Hi i m chandrakant
I wants to purchase fully automatical hydrophonic green fodder machine for goat farm pls send contact information and suggestions
Thank you

socr1033

Dear Sirajul Islam: When we look for Govt subsidies, I think the entrepreneur spirits gets diminished. If one can generate quality produce, there should not be problem for its disposal and it should give adequate remuneration.Regards. GLB
Dear Mr Bansal

There are government subsidies for commercial hydroponics. The central government gives 50% subsidy (there is a cap on the maximum limit though) on the infrastructure cost and the state governments give between 20 and 25% depending on the state government policies. Most people are not aware of government policies on greenhouse/polyhouse subsidies as most policies are not publicized by the government and the political people focus only on fertilizer and seed subsidies.

Hydroponics is a highly profitable business if done methodically and in racks using NFT. Lettuce, broccolli and Chinese Cabbage are in huge requirement as there is a huge shortfall. Nutrients also can be customized with locally available nutrients, you just need a good chemist. Organic farming is an entirely different ball game.

74% of the world is into hydroponic farming (not in terms of population but in terms of numbers) cant be wrong. India is full of lazy people who never try to find a way to gather information and who only look at the negatives of initial investment.

You can mail me your details on socrates.menon@gmail.com and I can advise you on the subsidies.

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC