Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponic fodder farm establishment

Register

Click Here!

andy2050

Sytem quote

Hello Sir,
Please send me a system description, size and cost.
Thank you.

We are manufacturer of Greentech Organic Hydroponics systems, which is an ultimate solution for production of quality feed and fodder, under water shortages, drought and adverse climatic conditions with minimum in-put cost round the year.
Presently, we have developed Maize fodder production unit, with unique features which can significantly reduces the production cost of green fodder as compare to conventional production techniques. Feel free to ask about any further information and clarification.

Regards
Manan Patel

Last edited by a moderator:

kolakkoden

Greetings!

Can you please let me know your contact details/webiste by email. Please send

I am sorry the information what u have mentioned is wrong, the fodder production system GF 120 which can produce 120kg green fodder per day is only 3.75 lac and which runs on Solar power and your production cost will be at Rs.2.00 per kg ,I guess a small farmer who does not have 1 acre of land to produce enough green fodder for there small diary farm of 6 milking cow unit should be fine with this system, and if u look like other reason why i feel this system should be viable because the dry food quantity consumption also reduces .Labor cost for cutting the green fodder and maintenance is zeroed ,increase in milk production, clean and dust free, highly nutritious green fodder which is been a dream for all cows in India ;)

Subsidy may available up to the 50 % of cost on Solar & wind power
20% subsidy is available from NHB

If i am looking at stall fed farm i feel this is the best way because i can have the 6 unit diary farm in almost 3000 squire feet.

600 squire feet cow shed with cooling system .
bio gas unit (cost Rs.5000)
Vermi compost unit almost same price of Bio gas unit
Azolla unit 80squire feet each unit(6 units for 6 cows, produce almost 750 gms per day each units )
Auto milking unit
store room for medicine and concentrate food.

I guess this should make a perfect small size diary farm which can produce 25000 litters of milk per year(15 litter per cow for 280 days per year *6)
24 commercial size bio gas cylinder per year
43000 KG vermi compost per year.

If i am wrong any where pls correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunnyd

Hydroponic fodder machine

Hydroponic fodder machine ... New techniology for Fodder to goat industry

We are manufacturer of Hydroponic fodder Units from 50 KG to 1000KG per day.

50, 100, 200,400,650 and 1000kg.

If you are intrsted please let me know which capacity....

For more clarification call me on :

Suneel ; 08861926926

If you not aware of what is Hydroponic fodder then please check the following link which is from you tube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTik...yer_detailpage

Thank you and Regards,

Suneel

kennymax

hydroponic machine details. Intend to start goat farm with 25 goats initially.

please send me details with economics.

I am sorry the information what u have mentioned is wrong, the fodder production system GF 120 which can produce 120kg green fodder per day is only 3.75 lac and which runs on Solar power and your production cost will be at Rs.2.00 per kg ,I guess a small farmer who does not have 1 acre of land to produce enough green fodder for there small diary farm of 6 milking cow unit should be fine with this system, and if u look like other reason why i feel this system should be viable because the dry food quantity consumption also reduces .Labor cost for cutting the green fodder and maintenance is zeroed ,increase in milk production, clean and dust free, highly nutritious green fodder which is been a dream for all cows in India ;)

If i am looking at stall fed farm i feel this is the best way because i can have the 6 unit diary farm in almost 3000 squire feet.

Azolla unit 80squire feet each unit(6 units for 6 cows, produce almost 750 gms per day each units )
Auto milking unit

I guess this should make a perfect small size diary farm which can produce 25000 litters of milk per year(15 litter per cow for 280 days per year *6)

If i am wrong any where pls correct.

mveedu

I would like to know availability and cost of the machine we have small farm in Kerala around 40 Cow, can you please advise making per day around 250 KG green grass.

Thank you in advance

Auto milking unit

If i am wrong any where pls correct.[/QUOTE]

sunnyd

We EMAAR FARM TECHNIK (Hydroponic Greeen fodder machine)would like to personally welcome you all for Dairy tech Expo in Bangalore on 23/24/25 August.
Venu : Bnaglore International Exhibition Center BIEC

Do visit stall no 56 Hall no 2A

sunnyd

We EMAAR FARM TECHNIK (Hydroponic Greeen fodder machine)would like to personally welcome you all for Dairy tech Expo in Bangalore on 23/24/25 August.
Venu : Bnaglore International Exhibition Center BIEC

Do visit stall no 56 Hall no 2A

Dear Sir,
Request to update me with the details of hydroponic fodder farm, Sir request to do the needful.
Regards
Mahesh
contact details:-mahesh_kakde8644@rediffmail.com
mobile no:-09604486957

sgiindia

Soilless Gardening Event in Mumbai.... Pls visit us Soilless Gardening India Magazine for details. Soilless Gardening Magazine is a publication specialized in Hydroponics, Indoor Gardening, Roof Top Gardening, Vertical Gardening, Urban Garden, Kitchen Garden, Aquaponics, Green wall, Nutrients, Organic Farming, Horticulture, Commercial farming & greenhouse business and Greenhouses of India.

aditbond

I always wonder why the cost of the hydroponic system should be treated like a closely guarded state secret…every time someone asks a straight question about the cost, the manufacturer goes all hush hush and secretive….to me it smells like something scam-like is up and about….they will sing high praise for everything hydroponics, but clam up at the slights mention of the cost….anyone smells rat here…??

anandnisha

Can pls share ur contact detail want to speak with u to understand how u r growing home made hydroponic fodder.

Regards
Anand
QUOTE=showvik;284705]Hi,

I am planning to start up a dairy farm in West Bengal where land is scarce, so I started searching alternative for cultivating my green fodder.

I came across several companies who gave me quotation for Hydroponic machines starting from 6,00,000 to 78,00,000. As I am not a politicial I dont have that much money to invest.

I started experimenting with the concept of Hydroponic fodder cultivation on my own, I experimented with wheat, barley and maize, and I was successful.

Here is how you too can do it at home environment.

Take 1 kg of barley, wheat or maize, it's better if you choose your seed carefully depending on germination percentage, ideal seeds are with germination rate of 95%.

Instruction:

Things required: Bucket, 1 kg seed, a tray which shoud be 7-8 inch deep and where you will be able to spread your entire seed properly and a piece of coton cloth.

Process: Soak your seed for 12 hours in a bucket, after that rinse the water and place the seed on the tray, (spread it evenly and seeds should lay compact as it will form a root mat, if it is not compact root mat will be thin.) Cover it with a wet cloth, (Please remember to drain extra water from the tray or it may get affected with fungus). Place the tray in a dark place.

The cloth should be wet 24/7 and keep checking your cloth so that it doesn't get dry.

Within next 12 hours you can see that your seed has started germinating, keep following the process for next 3 days when you can see small blades of grasses coming out.

Now you have to bring those trays to light, avoid direct sunlight as wheat barley or maize grasses reacts to this, I kept my tray in sunlight for a day and it started drying.

On 7th or 8th day you can see grasses have grown upto 7-8 inches and your green fodder is ready.

Please note: Deepending on what type of seed you are using you will get 6-8 kg of green grasses per kg seed.[/QUOTE]

ravikumar69

hydroponic green fodder cultivation regarding

hello sir don't scare about hydroponic fodder cultivation , i think you get a wrong information i.e 7 lakh rupee is not needed to produce 120kg of maize hydroponic green fodder , you just need 75000.00 for installation of hydroponic machine, but one thing you can get 6 kg of green fodder from 1 kg of maize and 7 kg of green fodder from 1 kg of wheat., for further details call me to 9659244240