Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponic Farming

Register

Click Here!

tinnu1234

Can anybody tell me in detail if Hydroponic Farming in Visakhapatnam (AP) is feasible commercially on large scale and if Yes ,
a. What kind of plants, vegetables can we grow in Visakhapatnam?
b. Who are the dealers or consultants for this Hydroponic in Andhra Pradesh or anywhere in India?
c. Did anyone started this anywhere?

atulkalaskar

Hydroponic strawberry Cultivation

Hi there,

This is Atul from Pune.

Hydroponics is possible in any region but places which are humid (Coastal areas) are tough when it comes to managing temps. So if you go bit away from coast and find a suitable place at heights above 750m from sea level then you can grow anything.

I have done a lot of research on Strawberry and I am putting my commercial project this year for year round strawberry production.

Anyhow, my proof of concept is complete and you can view a news report at the link below.
YouTube - Nature's Best Strawberry

If this idea is still of your interest then do get in touch with me on my mail or you can contact me on my cell at

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

shantanoo

Dear Atul
How can I contact you? can you sms your cell no
regards
shantanoo

hydrophonic Farming

Can anybody tell me in detail if Hydroponic Farming in Visakhapatnam (AP) is feasible commercially on large scale and if Yes ,
a. What kind of plants, vegetables can we grow in Visakhapatnam?
b. Who are the dealers or consultants for this Hydroponic in Andhra Pradesh or anywhere in India?
c. Did anyone started this anywhere?
Tinu,
hydrophonic farming is not a very critical system, I can so u vdo for the crop of ginger doing by hydrophonic system, now i am doing with this system herbal plantation Safed musli.Stevia.
contact no- 09425261320/09993327344
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com / skagriconsultant@gmail.com
thanks
shantanu

smartyram

Congrats!

Hi there,

This is Atul from Pune.

Hydroponics is possible in any region but places which are humid (Coastal areas) are tough when it comes to managing temps. So if you go bit away from coast and find a suitable place at heights above 750m from sea level then you can grow anything.

Thanks
Congratulations Atul. Where do you get the nutrients from? Are you using the drip hydroponic system for your strawberries?

gunda

hydroponics farming can be tried in vishakha. but it neea lot of initial investment. one has to decide the method and the investment. organic liquid manure cum plant protector can be provided by us.
one can contact on

tinnu1234

hydroponics farming can be tried in vishakha. but it neea lot of initial investment. one has to decide the method and the investment. organic liquid manure cum plant protector can be provided by us.
one can contact on zero nine four eight one eight zero six two nine one.
You already scared me with your name, do you still think I must call you ?
anyway thanks for the information but then ....Iam still very new to this and a complete zero I mean and doing business is my last choice.