Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Business Opportunity

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalponixnatura

Want to grow more then 150 tons of Color Capsicum in 1 acre greenhouse ??

This is possible with Hydroponic Farming.

We provide Hydroponic Consultancy Service in India for commercial growers.

We can help you to set up the project to grow Hydroponic Color Capsicum which can yield more then 150 tons in 1 acre.

Pleasevisit our website jalponixnatura.in for more details.

We can assist you for,

· Site Selection for Greenhouse
· Greenhouse setup
· Cocopeat supply management
· Growing Bag supply management
· Seed supply management
· Water PH, TDT & EC Testing
· Drip Irrigation setup
· Crop selection advisory service
· Crop spacing & density advisory service
· Nutrition management as per crop type & stage
· Pest protection management
· Harvesting management
· Crop cycle management
· Subsidies advisory service

Thanks & Regards,

Jalponix Natura Team

aravindt

Want to grow more then 150 tons of Color Capsicum in 1 acre greenhouse ??

This is possible with Hydroponic Farming.

We provide Hydroponic Consultancy Service in India for commercial growers.

We can help you to set up the project to grow Hydroponic Color Capsicum which can yield more then 150 tons in 1 acre.

Pleasevisit our website jalponixnatura.in for more details.

We can assist you for,

· Site Selection for Greenhouse
· Greenhouse setup
· Cocopeat supply management
· Growing Bag supply management
· Seed supply management
· Water PH, TDT & EC Testing
· Drip Irrigation setup
· Crop selection advisory service
· Crop spacing & density advisory service
· Nutrition management as per crop type & stage
· Pest protection management
· Harvesting management
· Crop cycle management
· Subsidies advisory service

Thanks & Regards,

Jalponix Natura Team
Hi Jalponix Natura Team, Please provide your contact information and physical address for further discussion. OR you may also contact my project manager Mr. Manjunath on

Last edited by a moderator:

aravindt

Hi Jalponix Natura Team, Please provide your contact information and physical address for further discussion. OR you may also contact my project manager Mr. Manjunath

Last edited by a moderator:

atulkalaskar

Dear Jalponix Team,

I strongly would like to advise you to refrain from making false claims to growers / investors. Hydroponics is a new and upcoming field in India and if done with proper perspective it will give you and others ample business opportunity.

There is no need to make fool of others and ultimately give yourself and technology a bad name. Your claim of 150 tons per acre is next to impossible because it is just as weird as making a man taller than 20 feet. It's not in the DNA and thus won't happen. So stop claiming it. No matter what system you may end up using you WILL not get 150 tons per acre, so just stop it.

Secondly your Heading "Hydroponic Color Capsicum Business Opportunity" is already in use and happens to be most popular posting on this site. By naming your post in exact same way you have clearly shown that your motive is to "cash in" on good things by making fool of others which is deplorable to say the least. At least you could have been original in your writing if not in thinking.

I hope the good sense will prevail on your end and you should close this post or at least come with right information which will be of service and value to general public.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

jalponixnatura

Hydroponic Capsicum

Hi Atul,

I am aware of the problems and issues that you have faced during your production of the same crop and therefore it would be very hard for you to accept this.

But with proper seed selection and proper cycle rotation we can achieve the same result what we have stated and that also using the same number of plants that you have taken in your Talegaon farm which I have visited.

I do not want to share the data on the post and therefore you are welcome to send me a private email at jalponixnatura@gmail.com and I will give you the data. This data will be without a charge of Rs.5000 which you charge people to come and visit your farm.

Thanks & Regards,

Jalponix Natura Team.

smartyram

Coming of age.

Nice to see some competition here! Clear signs of Hydroponics finally taking off in India. I went through your website, great job Jalponix Natura Team. Here’s wishing you all the best in your efforts.

From your project pictures it looks like the setup you are using is static hydroponics. Keep us posted of the results of using static hydroponics in the long run.

I do agree, you should not have copied the title from Atul’s thread. Before you lose further credibility I suggest you change it ASAP.

atulkalaskar

Hi Jalponix Guys,

Unfortunately there is no name associated with your team (Are you afraid of something?), so i can't really tell if you ever visited my set up or not? I agree to your point that you can not publish the data on the post since data never lies and in that case it may harm your claims.

My objection is not personal in natures, so even if you are making personal claims on me, I am ignoring them since maturity is rare. My objection is for you creating a false picture of a good technology. You may not want to publish the data but you can always provide pictures and allied proofs so some skeptics like may actually would give you more credit than outright dismissing it.

As far as charging fees is concerned then let me just say this, I have worked hard to gain the knowledge and when I entertain people for visit I give them dedicated attention for half a day and for that Rs. 5000 is worth it. Almost always in a commercial world when something is offered free then either it is worthless or it is incomplete and thus totally useless for the buyer. So you choose how we should perceive your "knowledge".

As far as competition is concerned I am all for it. Many more folks should take the Hydroponics route but my sincere advice is learn on your own from Internet and then take a look at folks who claim such out of reach scope.

Once again, you can take my criticism for what it means for hydroponics in total and not personally. On the other hand if you continue taking it personally then you are making a fool of yourself in public.

Hope you get it right sooner than later.

Cheers!!!
(By the way I am Atul Kalaskar, who are you?)

jalponixnatura

Color Capsicum

Hi Atul,

It is just a matter of time when you will see more data, more pictures, more knowledge and more information.

The point is nobody will invest in anything if the whole idea and data is wrong. Even when you started promoting that we can achieve 100 tons of production, many people must have argued with you on that and must have claimed that you are making false claims.

Sameway today you also think like them that this target will be impossible to achieve but believe it, with todays available technology and a proper selection of seed will give you more then what we have stated.

Thanks & Regards,

JalponixNatura Team

Status
Not open for further replies.